The LPA Awards 2014

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Joe, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Any news? Damn right there is! It's time once again for the LPA awards! The annual awards show that seems to get later and later every year! And you know what? IM HYPE FAP FAP JUST CAME, so prepare to get SICK so Nostalgia as you read over the category list and vote! And who knows, maybe dream do come true and you might win yourself! Anyway, I'm tried of doing the introduction so let's take a look at the rules.

- You need 50 posts to vote
    - You must vote in EVERY category
    - You cannot vote for yourself
    - Don't vote for banned members
    - PM your votes to Joe by February 9th, 2015

LPA AWARDS 2014 CATEGORIES

[​IMG]

Favourite Member:

Which LPA member couldn't you imagine the forums without? The LPA would simply not be the same without this person around and they're the person you enjoy seeing every time you post in the shoutbox or on the message boards!

[​IMG]

Favourite Staff Member:

Which staff member makes the LPA what it is today? Maybe you like how what they bring to the site, their personality or how much they do to make the LPA the awesome place it has come to be! Maybe they go above and beyond the call of posting Linkin Park news. Vote your favourite Admin or LPA Team member here! That's red and purple only, folks!

[​IMG]

Most Intelligent Member:

Which LPA member melts brains with their wit, intellects and smarts on the forums? Maybe you've noticed them in Serious Chat or chatted with them in the shoutbox. Vote for the member you think brings a little sophistication to the boards here.

[​IMG]

Most Funniest Member:

It's that time again. The category favourite that doesn't actually make literary sense, but fuck it. Which member keeps you laughing through their posts and shoutbox posts? They probably have the quickest responses, razor sharp wit and hilarious content on the boards and they always bring a smile to your face. Vote the most funny member here!

[​IMG]

Most Random Member:

Who is "that motherfucker". You know the one. The person who doesn't make sense half the time and comes out with the most random shit at the most random times. Maybe they just like saying stupid stuff or maybe they confuse you. Vote for who you think is the most random here!

[​IMG]

Most Attractive Member:

You've probably seen these guys in Post Your Picture. Which member is the most attractive member? Maybe you like how they look or maybe their personality is the most attractive to you! Vote for who you think is the most attractive here, boy or girl. At the end of voting I'll be picking the highest voted male and female members. One vote! Two results!

[​IMG]

Most Dedicated Member:

Which LPA member is always around and there to help out? Maybe they're contributors or maybe they just help out in a certain thread you enjoy visiting the most. Which member goes beyond what's expected of them to make this place awesome? Vote your most dedicated member here!

[​IMG]

Most Controversial Member:

Who is that member that always seems to start shit? Or always says the wrong thing? Maybe they just have really conflicting opinions. Whichever member you feel is the most controversial and causes the most friction on the boards, vote them here.

[​IMG]

Nicest Member:

No, not the dick pics I sent you, the LPA member who always warms your heart with their presence! This person will always help you out and be there to share their positivity and it will brighten up your day! Which member is the nicest around and makes the LPA a cool place to visit? Vote them here!

[​IMG]

Most Creative Member:

Artist. Musician. Writer. Gif maker. Designer. Thinker. Which member do you think shines above everyone else when it comes to being creative? We have a lot of awesome people on the boards who share their work and maybe you always look forward to seeing more of it! Vote for who you think is the most creative member here.

[​IMG]

Member You Would Most Like to Meet:

This person is awesome. You want to go out, hang out, have fun and just chill together. You're probably friends with this person and meeting up would be a cool experience. Drinking, gaming, air hockey, wrestling, no, not my birthday plans, just a few examples of what you could do with the person you'd most like to meet!

[​IMG]

Best Newbie:

Best new member of 2014! Which member joined recently and has rocked the foundations of the LPA forever?! You can't imagine the LPA without the best newbie of 2014 and it's like they've been here since the beginning! Vote for best newbie here! Best Newbie MUST have joined in 2014.

[​IMG]

Best Thread 2014:

Vote for the best thread of 2014! Which thread was the most memorable? Maybe it was a news thread or something completely random on the boards. Which thread gets your vote as the staple thread of the LPA for last year? Put that here!

[​IMG]

Biggest WTF Thread 2014:

What the fuck?! Your reaction when reading this thread. The most insane, stupid, I can't believe this was posted thread of 2014 goes here. PSA: "Linkin Park Puns" was made in 2015 so you can't vote that. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

[​IMG]

Best Smiley:

What gets your vote as best smiley? There's a shit ton of them! Which do you use the most and which do you like to see the most? Nothing beats a perfectly executed smiley in the shoutbox or on the boards! View the smiley list and vote for your best smiley of 2014!

There it is! All 15 categoroes for the 2014 LPA Awards! You have two weeks from the time of this post to get your votes in! Don't post them in this thread! PM me (Joe) with your votes by February 9th, 2015. I will count all votes and post the results shortly after the deadline. I look forward to your votes and good luck to everyone! Feel free to copy and paste the below list of categories in to a text editor and adding your vote next to each one and then sending it me. Thanks!

Favourite Member:
    Favourite Staff Member:
    Most Intelligent Member:
    Most Funniest Member:
    Most Random Member:
    Most Attractive Member:
    Most Dedicated Member:
    Most Controversial Member:
    Nicest Member:
    Most Creative Member:
    LPA'er You Would Most Like To Meet:
    Best Newbie:
    Best Thread:
    Biggest WTF Thread:
    Best LPA Smiley:

PM JOE

[​IMG]

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

This is glorious.

Dream do come true.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Haha, I get it.

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

This is amazing. :rofl:

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Voted

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I can't believe these are still going on. That's so awesome. The last one I remember even participating in was, like, 2007. :lol:

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

[​IMG]

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

This'll be my first time voting. hooorahhhhh.

[video=youtube;Q_NWw4bdDic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NWw4bdDic[/video]

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

And done , one category will be mine for sure :shinado:

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

I voted!

I wanted to vote more people as nice or creative but only one was allowed dammit.

Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

:rofl:

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

So we're all in agreement that we're either voting Jack or Josh for everything right?

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Yes.

Lotus

Lotus LPA VIP LPA VIP

Most random member?

:kappa:

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

"Most Funniest member"

"Most Funniest"

"Most Funniest"

Because that is a crime against humanity :kappa:

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

'Most funniest' has been a running gag for years now. :lol:

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Welp, my votes are in. I'm pretty concerned for my title from last year. Creative is awfully broad and there's no way I can win by default again :lol:

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

:lol: I've been here for a couple of years now and I've never noticed.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Thanks for all the votes so far, guys. Got quite a few and it's really close in a lot of topics from what I can tell. Keep them coming! You've still got a week and a half until deadline though.

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

:rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.