January 15, 2015 - Orlando, FL

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin, Jan 15, 2015.

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

Time to kick off another tour, and for the second time on this touring cycle we are kicking it off in Florida!

This will be the return to Orlando for the band, not visiting in 12 years! The first show was back in 2000 on July 24(my ninth birthday, thank you very much). This is the only show from Orlando that there is a recording from, you can check out Forgotten from the show further below. They then returned later in the year on November 15th. The band came back in 2003 on July 13th.

[video=youtube;I1LVBeeZ2FU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1LVBeeZ2FU[/video]
    In case you wanted to sing along in Spanish... I guess?

Last we caught up with the band they finished off the busy 2014 with the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas show. The band was not the headliner so therefore they played a shorter setlist, however they did not let this stop them from having a great show. The show went pretty smoothly, with just a few sample mishaps and some technical difficulties, you can witness it yourself with this complete recording. The band was once again joined by Daron Malakian on Rebellion and Tim McIllrath on Bleed It Out. Check out Bleed It Out here below.

[video=youtube;2z9M4a97USY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9M4a97USY[/video]
    I dislike when they censor the music too

[thumb]http://www.lpassociation.com/upload/images/011515-004449_THPtb.png[/thumb]​

This was set to be a normal opening show, until the band posted this photo on their Instagram page with the title "BBB rehearsing a new song". This opened the floodgates with speculation about what song it could be. Currently the favourites amongst the speculation are Keys To The Kingdom, War and A Line In The Sand. If War is the new song to be played it would be a bit of a surprise, since the band has previously expressed interest in Keys To The Kingdom and A Line In The Sand to be played live, but not War. There has also been talk about it being a NEW new song, something not from The Hunting Party. We don't know if the song will debut at this show or later on in the tour, we all have to wait and see what the band has up their sleeves for us.

For this tour, the band wanted to head out to places they have not been to as much as they have wanted to, starting off with this show, since they have not been in Orlando since 2003. Members of both of Mice and Men and Rise Against have been joining the band on stage, Austin Carlile joined the band on Faint for a big portion of the recent European tour, Aaron Pauley joined the band for the Iridescent portion of the ballad medley for a few performances on that tour and Tim McIllrath joined the band for the last two performances of 2014 on Bleed It Out. Tim and Chester said recently in a interview that the bands are open for live collaborations, so we can hopefully expect a repeat of all these appearances at least once on the tour.

[video=youtube;Z9xWa21qSV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9xWa21qSV8[/video]​

Are you going to the show? Well... In an initiative to connect the fans of Linkin Park, we here on LPA made a meet up schedule, so if you want to meet some fellow LPA users before the show, the page for all the information and names of who are attending the show is right here. So make it known that you are attending the show, so you can meet some other awesome fans. Remember to tweet pictures to @LPAssociation if you meet some other members.

After this the band moves on to Nashville on the 17th and then they head to Indianapolis on the 18th.

Are you going to this show? Are you looking forward to the tour? What do you think the new song will be that they play? Come and discuss in our forums.

The Hunting Party Tour Schedule:

1/17 Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
    1/18 Indianapolis, IN @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse
    1/20 Pittsburgh, PA @ Consol Energy Center
    1/21 Albany, NY @ Times Union Center
    1/23 Atlantic City, NJ @ Boardwalk Hall
    1/24 Providence, RI @ Dunkin’ Donuts Center
    1/25 Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center
    1/27 Hershey, PA @ Giant Center
    1/28 Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum
    1/30 Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
    1/31 Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless
    2/3 Hamilton, ONT @ FirstOntario Centre
    2/4 Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena
    2/6 Des Moines, IA @ Wells Fargo Arena
    2/7 Lincoln, NE @ Pinnacle Bank Arena
    2/11 Saskatoon, SK @ Sasktel Centre
    2/12 Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome
    2/14 Edmonton, AB @ Rexall Place

SETLIST:

01. Mashup Intro #2 (Session / Catalyst / Requiem / Guilty All The Same Intro)
    02. Guilty All The Same
    03. Given Up (Extended Outro)
    04. From The Inside
    05. One Step Closer (Extended Outro)
    06. Blackout [Shortened]
    07. Papercut [Shortened]
    08. Runaway [Shortened] (Wastelands Transition)
    09. Wastelands
    10. Castle of Glass (Experience Version; Martin Luther King Jr Speech, Piano Transition Outro; w/ Oppenheimer Speech)
    11. Leave Out All The Rest/Shadow Of The Day/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
    12. Robot Boy [Shortened] (Instrumental)
    13. Joe Solo Medley (Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd)
    14. Burn It Down
    15. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' Verse 2)
    16. Final Masquerade
    17. Mike Solo Medley (Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name Chorus, Skin To Bone Remix; Ext. Outro Transition)
    18. Numb (Numb/Encore Intro + Outro)
    19. In The End
    20. Faint (Extended Outro)
    --------------------------------
    21. A Place For My Head (Ext. Guitar Solo Intro)
    22. New Divide [Shortened] (No Second Verse and Second Chorus; Transition Outro)
    23. Crawling [Shortened] (No Second Verse and Second Chorus; w/ Faster Tempo)
    24. What I've Done (Short Intro, Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
    25. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending)

lovablepanda

lovablepanda Well-Known Member

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rise Against was the first band I ever saw in concert and it was in Orlando too so super excited to see them again. I loved the Black Market so I can't wait to hear some new music. This is the first time I will be seeing Of Mice and Men and I am a fan of their latest album. Haven't listened to their older stuff, maybe I should listen to some before the concert. Second time for Linkin Park in 5 months so suppppppppppppper excited for this concert.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

...third time's the charm?

TOSSED THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM DOWN THAT HOLE IN MY EYE

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Hope you will have fun :)

Saw all of them in November, both concerts were amazing. Great performance and high energy.
    Honestly, i am happy now that they dont tour this way through Europe, if they would, i would die because of exhausting :lol:

@Kevin: Maybe you could add this to your next posts :)

Kevin

It's in there, right below the last video.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

I said nothing :lol:

Sorry for my doubts in you :kappa:

LP72290

LP72290 Active Member

The tickets for my show in Albany are not selling at all..so disappointed in my hometown! hopefully they dont cancel or I will be so depressed! but regardless 6 more days! hope i win a meet and greet too :)

MattLP

MattLP No control No surprise

Dont feel bad, not a lot of tickets having been selling for Brooklyn NY either, I got GA tickets,
    there are a lot left. I guess nobody likes LP anymore :lol:

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

I bought pit tickets for my friend just last week for the Indiana show. I am pretty sure most of these shows aren't selling well because LP already came to the states for The Carnivores Tour.

MattLP

Well when i went to the carnivores tour back in August at Jones beach NY it wasnt that packed either,
    So imo maybe alot of ppl who live in NY don't like LP thats just my opinion though. Who knows. I'd say
    NY has to least amount of LP fans in the U.S

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Also a lot of people might not have enough money to go. That's why I'm not going to the concert in Hershey.

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

You considered Jones Beach a bad turnout? I was there too and it seemed decently packed. At least not as bad as when I saw them in Michigan in 2012 when only about 5,000 people showed up. Which was a shame because I would consider that to be the best concert of the Honda Civic Tour.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Setlist?

Kevin

*EDIT* Added to the original post.

Atticus

Atticus Bullets lance the bravest lungs

Hypes up "new song" in rehearsals and then fails to play anything new, instead dropping two singles from their latest album. Classic live Linkin Park.

tfae

tfae The Graves Marker

"The Hunting Party Tour? Oh, let's cut out songs from the 'The Hunting Party' album!" :wat:

Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

Where is that "new song"

Smh.

Pros: we got APFMH and FTI. Cons: THEY CUT REBELLION

They better introduce more songs down the tour :ohno:

MattLP

No new song? Smh

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

No Rebellion. Are you fucking kidding me.........

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Facepalming so hard right now