Linkin Park x Eminem - After Collision 2 (Mashup) Anticipation Thread

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Blaze Audio, Jan 1, 2015.

Blaze Audio

Blaze Audio BLAZE AUDIO

(If you are familiar with my mash ups and enjoyed them then you should love this, and if you're not, I hope you're a tolerant person and give this a chance, I know this seems like a TL;DR post, but f*ck with me on this one)
    As some of you may know me, I'm the guy responsible for all the Eminem & Linkin Park collaboration mixtapes. I went with the Collision Course route seeing as how they did one with Jay Z.
    I've had 4 of these mixtapes out over the years:
    Collision Course 2 (2012)
    After Collision (2013)
    Collision Course 3 (2014)
    Collision Course 3: Meteors (2014)
    They Can be all found on my datpiff profile and youtube along with the rest of my work:
    http://www.datpiff.com/profile/MarshalBlaze/mixtapes

Each mixtape has been an improvement over the previous ones and has had a different concept behind them.
    Being that I did not want to be cliche' after putting out the first Collision Course 2 mixtape, I thought Collision Course 3 would be cheesy, so I went with After Collision and ended up creating a whole different concept and entered a whole new world, thus dividing and creating an alternate universe in this fictional timeline of mine where Collision Course is what happens before and during the Collision of whatever it may be that collides (Panic,pandemonium,futuristic,fast paced, disastrous) and After Collision is what comes after (Devastation, dark, post apocalyptic). These concepts ended up being the polar opposites of each other.
    So now I am working on my Final Linkin Park x Eminem project, which is going to be "After Collision 2" and that is the reason I have made this thread.
    I want you guys at LPA whoever might have enjoyed these mixtapes and mash ups I've done (I know there have been a few people who were really supportive and i'm really grateful) to help me with ideas and content, I have up to about 26 demo tracks/skeletons with instrumentals and vocals on it and whatnot that I have collected over the years of making the previous mixtapes, I have a lot of concepts and ideas for tracks and features, cover art ideas and visuals that you could help me with.
    So I'd like you guys to just bounce ideas around in this thread and maybe suggest stuff to me that I might not have thought of before.

To set the mood, I have two of those said skeleton tracks that are nearly finished, and i'd like to share a ~30 second preview of each one of them:
    Working Title: Radio Silence:
    http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/76819978/file.html
    Working Title: Interference:
    http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/55247360/file.html

The quality is set to draft so it's just an unfinished body of work for now, but you get the general idea.
    Let me know what you think about this in the comment section below.

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

I've actually followed your work since Collision Course 2. You've had some outstanding tracks in each record and have definitely set a new level of quality in each album release. Nice to see the improvements throughout given time.

This might be a big idea to throw out there, but have you considered collaborating with other people? I mean this in terms of both instrumentalists and vocalists. Its a bit out of the norm, but adds a completely different element that many won't expect and would probably welcomed with open arms if you find good talents. I'm sure some people on the LPA would be willing to contribute if you just ask. Nonetheless, good luck with this. Hope he final result comes out better than everything you've put out.

Blaze Audio

Blaze Audio BLAZE AUDIO

TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

Looks good, but 8 months is quite a while to wait

Blaze Audio

Blaze Audio BLAZE AUDIO

I'll be releasing at least up to 2 tracks a month starting march as internet singles of sort.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Jesus, do you have like 70 tracks then?

Blaze Audio

Blaze Audio BLAZE AUDIO

Currently I have 32. But most are unfinished and Need work and might not even make the cut.
    But I do plan to release a bunch this time.

Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

Sounds awesome! Great trailer