Page 382 of 495 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 9881
    I watch Rio last night and got the chance to see great animation work in movie. After Ice Age it was second greatest movie and I am so sure that it will grab some good number of blogs in upcoming time also. I am also expecting to watch movies like Rio in future as well.
    Last edited by curl; 07-08-2011 at 12:29 PM.

LPA team
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2: 10/10

Don't feel like elaborating on it much. This had to be the most epic thing I've seen in years. Go see it.

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post

Don't feel like elaborating on it much. This had to be the most epic thing I've seen in years. Go see it.
    I went and saw the midnight premiere. I did not dress up like many people did. I love the series, but not to that extent ha ha. It was a very good movie!

Recently watched Transformers 3. That was really good as well.

You guys need to check out Insidious!! Best scary movie made in over a decade or more. No gore!! Just suspense. It freaked me and my girlfriend out. Seriously, check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post

It's not plagiarism if I cite my source(s).

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2: 10/10

Don't feel like elaborating on it much. This had to be the most epic thing I've seen in years. Go see it."

Extremely H! Vltg3 The Fortunate One's Avatar
    The Green Hornet was dope!!!

Known Aliases; CallofReach141

Harry Pooter 7 part 2 - 7.5/10

The whole movie basically just plays with your emotions without anything truly spectacular. I think they missed a lot of the actual emotional parts from the book, too.

Though I didn't think the story from the last book was a very good at all, the movie did do alright with it, I guess. I'm probably rating more on the story than I am with how the movie was made, which isn't fair to a movie based on a book, but whatever.

That said, there were a lot of good trailers. Planet Of The Apes looks a million times better with that new trailer. It went from laughable to possibly very good.

Super Troopers 9/10

Fucking funny! I laughed so hard at this movie.

Five Star General Infantry Controller JESEFF's Avatar
    Battle: Los Angeles - 3/10: This isn't even worth properly reviewing, this movie was absolute garbage. It was like they tried to mash together War Of The Worlds, Signs, and Independence Day into one, and failed miserably. Probably the biggest let down of the year.
    Inglorious Basterds - 9/10: This is the second time I've seen this movie. The beginning kind of drags out, but it is still epic storytelling by Quentin Tarantino, like we have come to expect, even if it is historically inaccurate.
    Gran Torino - 8.6/10: Other than some sloppy acting from Bee Vang (the person who played Thao) towards the end of the movie *spoiler*When he is locked up in Walt's garage*spoiler* , and a not so great ending altogether, it was still highly enjoyable and one of my top ten favorite movies of the previous decade.
    R.I.P. Taylor Weir 1993 - 2013

Runnin this thang / Money insane / Busy getting brain like Krang / What, what's my name in the woods got these people usin' MapQuest / Man, fuck a backpacker

Formerly known as Zombie Jeff

Euro Trip - 3/10
    Now I finally understand how to use some of these LPA smilies in context. There were some funny moments in the movie like this guy -> but this movie really wasnít my thing and I found some of the jokes lame lol but I guess itís not a movie thatís meant to be taken seriously at all.

Bridesmaids - 7/10
    I'd heard from many people beforehand that this was an awesome movie and one of the best films of the year etc. It was very funny but I felt that the story was very predictable and kinda dragged a bit. The scene in the bridal shop was fucking hilarious though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Euro Trip - 3/10
    Now I finally understand how to use some of these LPA smilies in context. There were some funny moments in the movie like this guy -> but this movie really wasn’t my thing and I found some of the jokes lame lol but I guess it’s not a movie that’s meant to be taken seriously at all.
    Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Banned.
    Don't make me come over to Nottingham and attack you.
    Last edited by Ree; 07-18-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Wanted 3/10
    Morgan Freeman + Angelina Jolie =/= great movie.

3 Stars and a Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent O View Post
    Apocalypto (2006) - 5/5
    This film is so fucking under-appreciated. If it weren't for Mel Gibson's PR blunders, it would be considered as a landmark film by now. Not enough people appreciate the amount of work that went into the making of, what I consider, a classic film! The acting talented showcased in this film, by a cast of almost unknowns, could give the top actors in Hollywood a run for their money. This is one of the most ambitious films I've ever seen and Mel Gibson managed to pull it off with perfection.
    +1

-

I AM SAM 9/10

Captain America: The First Avenger - Fucking amazing.

Is that your official rating?

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back LP_soulja_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent O View Post
    Apocalypto (2006) - 5/5
    This film is so fucking under-appreciated. If it weren't for Mel Gibson's PR blunders, it would be considered as a landmark film by now. Not enough people appreciate the amount of work that went into the making of, what I consider, a classic film! The acting talented showcased in this film, by a cast of almost unknowns, could give the top actors in Hollywood a run for their money. This is one of the most ambitious films I've ever seen and Mel Gibson managed to pull it off with perfection.
    I agree Apocalypto was a fantastic movie!

The wife and I took our kids to see Winnie The Pooh. The movie was better then I thought it would be and I enjoyed the more "classic" feel. My only complaint was that the movie was too short but I have to say it was a lot more enjoyable to watch then most movies I've seen lately.

Winnie The Pooh (2011) - Rating: 4.5/5

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 2

I'm gonna try and rate this film without comparing it to the book too much. I loved it all until the final showdown between Voldemort and Harry. That was pretty shitty imo and everyone I watched it with said the same thing. I felt a little disappointed with that but overall it was an excellent movie. I think Neville was brilliant and Snape's story was done perfectly! I definitely want to watch Part 1 and Part 2 together as one long movie.

8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Minus View Post
    Captain America: The First Avenger - Fucking amazing.
    Hells fucking yes!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (7/10)
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (9/10)
    Insidious (3/10)
    Rio (8/10)
    Source Code (7/10)
    Sucker Punch (0/10)
    Tangled (9/10)
    .:.Upcoming LP Shows Attending.:.
    8/15/2014 // Carnivores Tour // Camden, NJ

.:.Past LP Shows Attended.:.
    8/17/2012 // Honda Civic Tour // Camden, NJ
    1/31/2011 // A Thousand Suns Tour // Philadelphia, PA
    7/19/2008 // Projekt Revolution // Camden, NJ
    8/25/2007 // Projekt Revolution // Camden, NJ