Pep Assemblies

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Will, Sep 20, 2002.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I hate 'em. I had one today. The only good thing about it was the hot cheerleader (and she's not a typical cheerleader, she's smart :lol:) that I have a crush on. She was great. And did I mention she's really hot? I love blonds. :D

And if you don't know what a pep assembly is--it's a little thingy that is supposed to get you pumped up for football games but our team sucks this year so the only upside was the hot cheerleader that I have a crush on. Wait, didn't I say that already?

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I hate em too, I dont go to them usually though.

I really hate everything about typical American public high schools. At my school we have the preps who are obsessed with school spirit and wear abercrombie. I cannot stand them at all. They're always telling you to have school sprit and everything, which I hate. Im against anything they try to do. And they always stereotype people. Someone who wears black clothes and listens to slipknot is a goth. someone who wears baggy pants and listens to Linkin Park (me :D) is a skater. Both of those stereotypes are complete BS.

And we have a few hot cheerleaders, but most of them are fat girls who I would be scared to see wearing less than what they wear when theyre cheering........

Will

ROTFLMAO :lol:

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

'Someone who wears black clothes and listens to slipknot is a goth. someone who wears baggy pants and listens to Linkin Park (me :D) is a skater. Both of those stereotypes are complete BS.'

sounds like me and my friends

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

crap, this just reminds me we're gonna have the Bell Rally soon, to pep the school up for the Bell Game (football). my school's been losing to Washington for like 15 years, what's the point of a rally?! sucks cuz i'm forced to go. oh well, at least we get outta class.
    and the cheerleaders, i think about 90% of them are asian. and actually, about 70% of the school is asian. it's kinda rare to see an asian who likes rock (meeeee).
    and about the stereotypes, they suck. i'm lucky i don't have to go through all that crap, but i see it everywhere.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

'Someone who wears black clothes and listens to slipknot is a goth. someone who wears baggy pants and listens to Linkin Park (me :D) is a skater. Both of those stereotypes are complete BS.'

sounds like me and my friends[/b][/quote]
    please shorten your sig.

Will

please shorten your sig.[/b][/quote]
    Yeah, even though we don't have rules against it please try to keep it reasonable.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

our's are called "pep rally's" i usually just skip those and go riding :shifty: :chemist:

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

At least american school are interesting. The one I'm about to leave is well...trash really. We don't have the huge [american] football games or even normal football games that are interesting. We don't have cheerleaders or anything (Well actually that's a good thing lol) The only thing around here that's interesting is the sponsored walk-which is really funny because you get a day off school and you can do whatever you want...

Oh yeah...there are trips too...some of them are really cool...Sometime this year I'm going to be going NY for a ski-ing trip...oh yay

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

sounds like fun (the last part)

HaRdCoRe_PuNk

HaRdCoRe_PuNk Well-Known Member

Pep assemblies suck and i hate them and wish they didnt exist!....OK im done! :p

reanimatedtheory311

reanimatedtheory311 Member

ours are pathetic. no one likes them because they are so boring :wacko:

Mark

we don't have them :D

Todd

my school might be getting rid of them. a big fight broke out at the one a couple weeks ago :D

Mark

lol, lemme guess, the math club started a fight with the chess club.

HaRdCoRe_PuNk

HaRdCoRe_PuNk Well-Known Member

LMAO! oh yeah I bet!

Magick

Magick Ambient

Ours is this Friday. I'm curious as to how it will go. :unsure:

Todd

lol

No what happened was every year the seniors put on a little skit that makes fun of the freshman. Well this year, the freshman got pissed off, bottles and other items were being thrown then everyone started kicking everyone else's ass

Magick

Magick Ambient

lol

No what happened was every year the seniors put on a little skit that makes fun of the freshman. Well this year, the freshman got pissed off, bottles and other items were being thrown then everyone started kicking everyone else's ass[/b][/quote]
    Lol.. :p

Freshie pride! Umm.. *runs*

:lol:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

lol

No what happened was every year the seniors put on a little skit that makes fun of the freshman. Well this year, the freshman got pissed off, bottles and other items were being thrown then everyone started kicking everyone else's ass[/b][/quote]
    I wish I was there, sounds like it woulda been one hell of a show! haha.