Linkin Park to Headline One Night of "Rock On the Range" Festival

Discussion in 'News' started by Louis, Dec 1, 2014.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Linkin Park will be headlining one of the three night's of this year's Rock on the Range Festival. The festival is taking place on May 15th thru 17th at the Columbus Crew Stadium in Columbus, Ohio.

[​IMG]

The band will be headlining alongside Slipknot and Judas Priest. Other particularly other notable performers include Rise Against and Of Mice & Men, who the band will be touring with in 2015 for The Hunting Party North American Tour. Of Mice & Men also joined Linkin Park for their more recent European Tour in which the band's leading vocalists joined to perform with Linkin Park on multiple occasions.

Tickets are currently available through a specially priced pre-sale, with which you can use the pre-sale code ROTRLINKIN. You can buy those tickets here. General tickets will go on sale on Friday, December 5th at 10 AM EST.

For more information, feel free to check out the Rock on the Range Official Website.

Will you be going to see Linkin Park in Columbus? Do you think the band will bring on any guest performers from other bands at the event during their set? Let us know on our forums!

Source: Linkin Park Official Facebook

BTorio

BTorio Well-Known Member

Anyone know how the tickets work for this thing? Like what the field/stadium tickets differ in, which bands play which stages, etc.?

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Linkin Park, Judas Priest, Godsmack, Rise Against, Breaking Benjamin, and Papa Roach all at the same venue......

Why does Ohio get this awesome show?

They already have Cedar Point. So jealous of that state at the moment, might need to move there one day.

Wish I could fly to this show!

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Much better than the current Rock Am RIng Line Up... AND SLIPKNOT AND FOO FIGHTES ARE PLAYING THERE!

zazofazo

zazofazo Well-Known Member

it would be hilarious to see the reaction if they played songs like castle of glass (experience version ) or burn it down in festival like this , just saying ...

Cities

Cities Paranoid Android

The list of bands that are going to that event give me feelings.

And I don't live in Ohio [double feelings]

Knt.Slbs

Knt.Slbs Well-Known Member

Maybe they're changing the setlist next year.. I hope so, KTTK, ALITS or War would be cool though..

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

You already know that both of those will get played

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

Yeah I live in Ohio it's soooooo awesome man. /s
    Cleveland area specifically. Linkin Park has not stepped foot within a 3 hour radius of me since 2007, one year before I became an LP fan. Columbus would be a 2 hour drive. Still a major pain in the ass.