Linkin Log Guy

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Fares7Mason, Oct 31, 2014.

Fares7Mason

Fares7Mason New Member

So basically i'm the guy who suggested "Linkin Log" as a name for the carnivores tour vlog series
    My Real name is Fares Aziz i go buy Fares Mason i'm 16 years old from Algeria
    I'm a big fan of Linkin Park; the first Linkin Park song i ever heard was Numb/Encore in a TV commercial and boy did i love that ; In fact it's my Favorite Linkin Park Song
    i started listening to their songs frequently around Living Things days and my reaction was "wow this is an amazing band that i've been missing out on" and from there i started listening to their song on regular bases (every day)
    my passion and my love to Linkin Park have lead me to making a remix EP called "Leaving Things" Featuring Eminem and here is a link to that if you want to give it a listen http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLik8_aFBpOAS82m1q5l9OgbR2pFLooyVa
    Sorry for bad english it's not my native language

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

How did you feel when Brad reacted that way to the name? :lol:

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Welcome to the LPA :) Cookies ? *holding a plate of cookies*

Fares7Mason

Fares7Mason New Member

I didn't know that Mike picked my suggestion until 2 weeks later it was 3:51 night time and when saw my picture i freaked out ; jumped out of my bed and my heart started beating real fast & loud and Brad's reaction was just perfect Lol

Thanks *eating cookies*