Music Astat's Various Musical Projects

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Astat, Oct 26, 2014.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I have more things going on musically right now than I have at any other point in my life. It's insane. While I keep an accurate list of all my guitar tab/website updates on my personal website, I've never really done anything like that regarding my audio/visual projects. So I figured I'd start something like that here...if people care, they'll give me reason to keep it going. If they don't, I'll let the thread die and keep doing what I'm doing regardless. Not going to recap anything I've already posted recently, but I'll try to keep this updated from here on out...

10/26/2014: I've had a lot of people request isolated guitar tracks from my Youtube covers over the years. I don't normally post these just because I like to maintain some degree of "ownership" over them (I'm sure they'd end up in a bunch of mashups/remixes and stuff without anybody giving me credit), but I've decided to make an exception with my recent cover of Guilty All the Same, since I was very pleased with it (more so than usual). So yeah, here's all 3 parts mixed together, with the rhythm tracks panned to either side like they are in the real track. Note that the bridge section is only played by a single guitar, as I only played that part of the song in one of my videos. Everything else should pretty much follow the way it appears on the original recording! https://mega.co.nz/#!Vl9QGBTL!syTmIMeYz0ZyMQzN6HIKBtD8Cine-QqQrkfTC4v8ENY

Mitch

Mitch YTB

This is great. I always follow the stuff you do regarding guitar covers and such, so thanks for this!

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

11/2/2014: My studio headphones took a shit on me last week, so I haven't been doing a whole lot of actual "music-ing" since. I'll be ordering a new pair when I get paid next week, hopefully. In the meantime, I decided to do some videos that give a rundown of all my gear. Part 1 features all of my guitars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFIQ37exw9k

In other news, my band was just confirmed for our first headlining show on November 15th! It's a crappy bar show just like all the others we've played recently and I doubt there will be more than like 40 people there, but hey, it's something right? At least we're getting paid!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014