Technique.

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by lpxerotheoryfan, Oct 14, 2014.

lpxerotheoryfan

lpxerotheoryfan Can you do it like this?

Does anybody know if there is a long version of Technique? I've always wondered this since I got the HTEP when signing up for the first LPU. Any help would be great!

Thanks.

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

No.

Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

There is a long version, I don't know if it's buried in an LPTV or a Making Of of one of the albums but it's there. There's no clear recording though.

limonpower

limonpower Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that the version on HTEP is the full thing, I think the (Short) after the title is something like when Eminem or someone puts [Skit] after a title. It just means it's a short interlude song.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

There's a version in an LPTV video somewhere that has some different sound effects and stuff in it, but I don't know if that's really a "long" version. It might be an alternate mix, or it might just be what was masked by the fade-out at the end of the HTEP version. It appears that the band has unreleased alternate mixes of the HTEP, because there's an LPU video from several years ago that has an instrumental version of High Voltage (HTEP version) in it, and the guitar part is completely different than what appeared on the CD.