September 19, 2014 - Concord, CA

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Sep 19, 2014.

Tags:
    Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

[​IMG]

Marking the end of a twenty-five date, nearly two month long triple-headlining tour with 30 Seconds to Mars and AFI, Linkin Park will perform the final date of their Carnivores Tour tomorrow night in Concord, California at the Concord Pavilion. This will be the first time that the band has performed at the Concord Pavilion. Since starting on August 8th in West Palm Beach, Florida, the Carnivores Tour has traveled across fourteen states, three provinces, and across the entirety of North America. With their brand new non-stopping, mash-up setlist, Linkin Park has performed five songs off their new 2014 album The Hunting Party including Guilty All The Same, Until It's Gone, Wastelands, Rebellion, and Final Masquerade.

So who is ready to see Linkin Park's epic finale to their Carnivores Tour tomorrow? Perhaps fans will be in for a surprise at this tour's end.

[video=youtube;0r7WCsMRxcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r7WCsMRxcQ&channel=KubiGamePlays[/video]​

And as the band finishes up their North American Tour, they progress quickly down south to Brazil mid-October for two dates before trekking to Europe for a long month long tour through Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, France, and the United Kingdom. This marks what will most likely be the start of an official The Hunting Party World Tour that will most likely make its way to Asia, Australia, and perhaps even Africa once again!

thekyan

thekyan Member

Does anyone who went to the previous shows know what time they open the doors to let the general admission people in?

MVC Ironman

MVC Ironman New Member

Since this show will start at 6:30pm just like the show I went to on Monday. They should open the doors at 5pm.

Zane

4:30 for Early Admission

thekyan

thekyan Member

Thank you guys. I have GA tix and wanna be really close. This is my 4th time seeing LP! I'll let you know how the show goes.

Zane

Just about got molested in the pit tonight but it's all good. M&G and got to the front of the pit anyways.

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Dafuq?

Zane

Girl behind me kept grabbing me and asking me for details on me. Like waist grabbing and touching. It was uncomfortable as fuck.

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Keep safe bro :/

The Carnivores tour is over. That was fast.

Zane

Oh it's all good. More of a nuisance than an actual problem. The problem was trying to remain civil :lol: because it would've been so easy to have just yelled at her and made a scene.