September 6, 2014 - Dallas, TX

Discussion in 'News' started by Andreina, Sep 7, 2014.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

[​IMG]

After a great show and LPU Summit yesterday which saw another acoustic rendition of Final Masquerade in The Woodlands, TX, The Carnivores Tour continues with another Texan date, this time at the Gexa Energy Pavillion in Dallas.

The band has performed a good dozen times in Dallas before, with the last time being at the very same Gexa Energy Pavillion on August 27th, 2012 during the Honda Civic Tour with a setlist that included one of the few performances of In My Remains. Check out a video performance of Lost in the Echo [Holding Company Intro] below:

[video=youtube;6BgRCxFk_DE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BgRCxFk_DE[/video]

After this show, the band will head to Engelwood, CO before returning to Chester Bennington's very own hometown in Phoenix, AZ, and then will start the last leg of the tour in California, with a stop in Washington in between.

Are you attending this show? Don't forget to tell us in the comments and check out the LPA Meet-Ups thread and see which fellow LPA members will go as well. If you arranged a meeting with fellow LPA members and have any pictures to share, send us a tweet at @LPAssociation!

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

Sweet baby Jesus it was amazing. They all sounded spot on, and the crowd was wild. Chester sounded flawless. From the rap medley on, everyone was going crazy. I also got about 7 feet away from Jared Leto

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

The set of this show was set 1, with POA and Crawling.

Jason

Jason "My pep talk turned into a pep rally." LPA VIP

the show was good overall. Joe's turntable solo was a let down. Holy crap it was the sickest 3 minute buildup , primed for a sick bass / beat drop. The bass drop never came.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Not all electronic music requires a bass drop.

Jason

Jason "My pep talk turned into a pep rally." LPA VIP

Lol.

A three minute epic build up needed some sort of resolution.