Music NEED HELP! PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Black-Striped Prism, Aug 29, 2014.

Black-Striped Prism

Black-Striped Prism Re-Converge is now on YouTube

If you aren't a vocalist, but know a vocalist that would be interested in this message, then please contact them. If you don't know a vocalist, but know someone who can connect with one, please contact them to read this message.

Vocalists, this is your chance to be a part of a revolutionary album by an artist who will one day be known worldwide. If you are interested in being a part of something that will lead to a positive change in the world, then this is your chance. Black-Striped Prism is looking for a vocalist, preferably female, who can sing like Amy Lee from Evanescence or has a similar vocal type. If you're a male vocalist, you can also be a part of this revolutionary album. If you're interested, Black-Striped Prism is looking for a vocalist that sounds like Chester Bennington or Adam Gontier from Three Days Grace, or someone with the vocal range of those two. However, if you have a unique voice that is beautiful in its own way, then you could also be a part of this album. ANY vocalist is welcome to try to be a part of this album.
    This album CANNOT reach it's full potential without great vocalists, so please, help. One day this album will be known worldwide, and when it is, YOU can say that you had a hand in making this album famous, and when the artist is known worldwide, Black-Striped Prism will help make the world a better place, like Linkin Park has in many ways.

Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

What type of music will this band make? I'm not, nor do I know any vocalists.

Black-Striped Prism

The simplest answer is Alternative. You can go to www.facebook.com/BlackStripedPrism to read more about what the artist is about musically. Just know that this next album will be on a whole other level than the first one, it will be a revolutionary album that contains various genres, a variety of vocals, and numerous surprises, with amazing lyrics.

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

:squint:

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

I could probably try out. I sound a bit like Amy Lee.

TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

I've been likened to Barry White in both singing and appearence terms

Black-Striped Prism

Thank you both! Send a private message of you singing either acapella, on a cover, or of a song you made or collaborated on, please. That will determine which song Black-Striped Prism thinks you'll sound best on for the upcoming album.

Black-Striped Prism

Also everyone should go to www.facebook.com/BlackStripedPrism and like the page to stay posted on updates about the new album! It will be an album everyone will want to hear and spread the word about