Selling my collection, need help and advice!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Oh Long Johnson, Aug 25, 2014.

Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson New Member

hello lp association,

first I want to explain who I am and what this thread is about. i had an account a Long Long time ago but I forgot the Password and the e mail adress this account was linked to so I did a new Registration. I am a german lp fan (since their first record got out in europe). I am 25 years old and interessted in selling my whole collection (or a part of it). Over the years (more than 10 years) I collected nearly everything I could get. My collection includes all the Standard Releases, all maxi Singles and (now its getting interesting) some really rare items. I met LP 4 times over the LPU (Hamburg 2007, one week later at rock am ring 2007, cologne 2010 and Dortmund 2012)

the whole band signed my hybrid theory ep in Hamburg and then one week later at rock am ring. my thought about getting the ep signed twice was simple: nobody has a double signed hybrid theory ep! ist the golden Piece of my collection.
    i have also promo eps of one step closer, everything that had a limited release like the breaking the Habit DVD or the minutes to midnight Special Edition. the photographic book of meteora and a lot more. I can take a picture of the whole collection to proof that everything is right. I can post Pictures of the conert ticktes where I went to see them live and at the meet and greet. I think I will make a list so you can see what the collection is about.

now ist time for my question!

1. should I sell it?
    ( things have changed and so my love to other Music Genres and bands. I dont know what Im really up to)

2. is it worth to sell the collection? how much could I get request for?

I hope my english is not too bad, lets see what you guys think ;)