10th LPU Summit: Darien Center, NY

Discussion in 'News' started by Andreina, Aug 22, 2014.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Yesterday, the Linkin Park Underground held its 10th LPU Summit, at the Darien Center in New York, the same venue where the previous date of the Carnivores Tour took place.

Highlights of the event include an acoustic performance of Final Masquerade, which you can watch below courtesy of YouTube user and LPU member Mark McGauley.

[video=youtube;hmqsKtYBuuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmqsKtYBuuM&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

As previously announced, past events have given the fans the chance to meet each other, make new friends and have great fun in a one-of-a-kind fan experience which includes meeting Linkin Park and their crew, watching the band warm up on stage, raffles and so much more.

UPDATE: The Linkin Park Underground's official Facebook profile has added a new photo album with a great amount of pictures, if you attended to the event make sure you check it out!

[thumb]http://www.lpassociation.com/upload/images/082314-181043_ny_summit.jpg[/thumb]​

TEXAS FANS: Don't forget you also have the opportunity to attend the 11th Linkin Park Underground Summit on September 5th at The Woodlands, if you want to know more details and/or join the LP Underground, click here.

Did you attend to this summit? Tell us all about your experience and feel free to share your pictures and/or videos with us on our Forums!

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Eh, I like the song better with the drum parts and the synths on it.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

One thing that I like about that performance/recording is that Shinoda harmonises with Chester in an unplugged setting, which is something which I don't think I've ever seen before. It sounds nice

But I think that the gtr and the uptempo feel that it gives makes the song sound happier than it should

AndreyKamensky

AndreyKamensky hakuna matata

Damn! Chester's giving me the chills every time I hear him sing. Great performance.

Vic

Vic No game no life

This is when you can hear Chester's real potential, amazing performance.

Serenity

Serenity Suffocating in the mess

Couldn't help but smile while they played that. Brilliant performance, and an interesting take on the song itself. I'm hoping they try an acoustic rendition of a different song for the Texas summit. Maybe an abridged ALITS?

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Oooohhh yes please. I'd like MTG too, not that I'm going anyway lol :(