August 18, 2014 - Holmdel, NJ

Discussion in 'News' started by Hybrid, Aug 18, 2014.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

[​IMG]

The next stop on the Carnivores Tour after their concert in Mansfield, MA brings Linkin Park to Holmdel, NJ at the PNC Bank Arts Center for the sixth time. This will be the first time Linkin Park will be back at the PNC Bank Arts Center since 2008. Linkin Park have performed on this stage during back-to-back concerts during the Ozzfest tour in 2001, and three Projekt Revolution dates in 2004, 2007 and 2008.

After tonight's concert, Linkin Park and the Carnivores Tour will head to Wantagh, NY and then to Darien Center, NY.

Will you be attending tonight's show? Let us know in the comments! If you meet up with a fellow member of the LPA, be sure to snap a photo of you guys and share it with us in the comments on the LPA Meet-Ups thread!

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

I will be there! Section 102, row L. I also have a M&G if anyone wants to meet up. I'll probably be wearing a sleeveless shirt that's multicolored.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Are you in the band now? :lol:

Schen The Genius

Schen The Genius Former LPU Mod LPA VIP

I'll be there as well. My tweeeeeter is @BstInTheWorld19. I'll be uploading some photos. LPA has my permission. :3

--RS

Schen The Genius

Jeebus 102? What did you spend cause those are not cheap! I'm in 402 where I was for my first show in 2007.

--RS

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Schen The Genius

Show was absolutely incredible. I don't know how they do it. My voice went limp twice, once during Numb and once during Faint. Very Hybrid Theory based! Probably the best show I've been to, glad to come back. Got to meet Pooch!

As I mentioned in the shout box, Mike took the ALS ice water challenge. Sal joined them on stage and did it with Mike. He then challenged Chester, another person and someone from Mice and Men. There will be video coming soon.

--RS