Meteora's Enhanced CD Creator to Speak

Discussion in 'News' started by Bryan, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Bryan

Bryan Guest

Sparkart's Naveen Jain is set to address the interactive components, also known as enhanced features, of Linkin Park's Meteora CD at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference. The conference started today at 10:30 A.M. in San Francisco's Moscone Center.

Sparkart, as well as bands, feel that the enhanced feature of CD's will keep album sales alive and will keep people from just downloading the albums. The proof is in the numbers according to Sparkart; even though Meteora was leaked onto the internet a few days before it's release, the album still sold 810,000 copies in it's first week. Within 10 weeks of the release of Meteora, Linkin Park's exclusive Media/Toolkit was accessed over 125,000 times via the enhanced portion of the CD.

For those who do not know, Sparkart is a web designing company who designs Linkin Park websites. They also work with other bands such as Korn, Staind, Rob Zombie, and Disturbed.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Alex works for sparkart :D

x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

wow ... this is cooL!

i tried downloading the cd before the release but i didnt find any!
    anyways, the website kit thingie is really cool, although i bought the Meteora DVD but i still didnt get a hold of a DVD player so i still havn't seen it! :lol: but im sure it'll be really sweet!

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Yep. I believe he starts pretty soon, if he hasn't started already. ;)

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Yep. I believe he starts pretty soon, if he hasn't started already. ;) [/b][/quote]
    I believe he's started already, but we shouldn't jump to any kinds of conclusions right now.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I have it, and I can send it if you have cable or a higher connection. That goes for everyone who wants it.

But, there's one thing, I'm going to want to have proof you've bought the album. Maybe the catalogue number (5 digit number on side of cd) or a picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.