Your Favorite Actors/Actresses

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Reed To Black, Jul 25, 2014.

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

Who are your favorite actors and actresses? Tell why they're your favorite and tell us the movie from them that you enjoyed the most!!

Daniel Day-Lewis:
    The guy's a beast. He gets so into each role, I've enjoyed almost every single movie I've seen him in. He's just awesome. His approach, style, and pure acting skills are some of the best I've ever seen.

Favorite Movie: The Last of the Mohicans. That movie is just amazing to me in so many ways. I was around 8 years old when I first saw it, and I still love it. The ending is just amazing. If you don't care, here it is. However, if you're ever going to watch it, and I highly suggest you do, just skip this video and watch the movie from the beginning. (SPOLIERS SPOILERS SPOILERS)

[video=youtube_share;ah9XCamPyKA]http://youtu.be/ah9XCamPyKA[/video]

P.S. I haven't seen some of his mid 2000s movies.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

Favorite Actors: Matt Damon [Favorite performances: Good Will Hunting and The Departed] and Jake Gyllenhaal [Favorite performances: Zodiac and Prisoners]

Favorite Actresses: Amy Adams [Favorite performance: The Fighter] and Rooney Mara [Favorite performance: Side Effects and Ain't Them Bodies Saints/ she's so damn pretty/ haven't seen Dragon Tattoo]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Christian Bale - the dude sells every role he's ever had, most notably in American Hustle and The Prestige.

Naomi Watts - just absolutely mesmerizing to watch, even in shit like The Ring.
    Emma Stone - funny and/or adorable every time I see her, regardless of if she's doing comedy or being serious.

And, of course...

Emma Watson. No further explanation needed.