The Carnivores Tour: One More Month

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by shadowofthehabit92, Jul 3, 2014.

shadowofthehabit92

shadowofthehabit92 Well-Known Member

We have a little over a month before Carnivores Tour begins here in the U.S.!! I, myself, am pretty stoked because this will be my first time seeing the band live after being a fan for 9 years (they've never played anywhere close to where I live, so me and my friends are making a road trip to Tampa). Chester, Mike, and Jared had created a lot of hype during the video interview they did to announce the tour. So, what are you guys expecting for this tour? What kind of special things do you think the three bands will do for us? Collaborations? What do you think the sets will look like? Just throw out anything you think we could see for this tour.

lovablepanda

lovablepanda Well-Known Member

WOOOO See you there!!!!!!! Its also my first time going to their concert after being a fan for seven years so I am super stocked. I hope AFI really opens up with energy and can get the crowd going. I have seen a lot of bands open and not many can get fans successfully warmed up IMO. However, since AFI will be the first opening band I have heard of I have hope its going to be a great opening. I was not a big fan of 30 seconds to Mars pre-announcement of the tour but since then I have listened and I think they are just going to throw a great show much like Linkin Park. I really hope Mike or Chester comes down to the audience because I intend to be up front and center. I hope the band plays a similar set to the current one with new songs. I really like the two solos Mike and Mr. Hahn have so I hope they keep those and that they keep the Waiting for the End as it is. I really love that song. Songs from the album I want to see performed live: Keys to the Kingdom, Rebellion, Final Masquerade and A Line in the Sand.

SuperDude526

SuperDude526 Well-Known Member

Last time I saw them was January 2004. I am so pumped.

NimaLP

NimaLP LP Persian Soldier

I hope they play A Line In The Sand as the last song of the setlist after A Place For My Head and Bleed It Out.

BIBBLE

BIBBLE Well-Known Member

I will be attending a couple shows on the Carnviores Tour. Super excited! I have only seen LP once before in 2011 and I'm also a 30STM fan so it's going to be awesome. I'm hoping they play rebellion, keys to the kingdom and final masquerade. In a interview mike said that he was talking about what songs he wants to play on the next tour and he said rebellion, kttk, and alits so hopefully they do.

NimaLP

NimaLP LP Persian Soldier

Mike said Rebellion will be the fan-favorite song for the live shows. So It means they are going to play that. But I hope they play Rebellion in Encore.

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

I expect GATS, UIG, Wastelands, Rebellion and FM to be played, but I have this gut feeling the other songs could get the LT treatment, as they have way too many songs in their discography.

IMO they should drop "Crawling", "Given Up", "Runaway", "Points of Authority" :cry:, "Faint" :cry: :cry:, and probably ALTNC. If they want to perform the chunk of THP songs.

M&M

M&M Banned

I want to hear the song ''War'', I really hope they will play that song.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Victimized/War would be a cool mashup.

shadowofthehabit92

I guess since FM is getting the video treatment, it will be played during the Carnivores Tour. I really hope they play KTTK, Rebellion, and Mark The Graves.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

If they come in the winter to Germany i want them to play: Rebellion, A Line In The Sand and War (+the three standard songs GATS, UIG and Wastelands)

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

FM is definitely coming. As is Rebellion. As for KTTK and ALITS, they'll likely have rare appearances rotated among the setlist. Though, I wish they all became permanent set songs.

M&M

M&M Banned

I hope Jared Leto joins the band for a song, similar to what Chris Cornell did each night back on Projekt Revolution a few years back.

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I remember two years ago there was a thread for the Honda Civic Tour, with each date in the first post being updated with people from here that were going to a show. We should do that again, see how many LPA will be representing at each show.

outcastboy

outcastboy Sure God's all powerful, but does he have lips?

i would die happy if jared do something with LP or chester do something with 30stm

SuperDude526

SuperDude526 Well-Known Member

What's ALTNC stand for? I haven't seen LP in a long, long time.

lovablepanda

lovablepanda Well-Known Member

A Light that Never Comes

BIBBLE

BIBBLE Well-Known Member

Drop Given up, with you, run away, crawling, altnc

Play New Divide And Papercut in full and add Rebellion, Final Masquerade, And Keys To The Kingdom.

Also did anyone else notice this year in new divide chester was singing: so gave mayyyy raaaassson instead of so give me reason... I hope he sings it normally

shadowofthehabit92

I would like to see Papercut and With You in full. Drop GU, Runaway, Crawling, and ALTNC. Add KTTK, Final Masquerade, Rebellion, and MTG.

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

Hopefully they do pushing me away Reanimation version. That would make the concert for me.