Artwork Ready For The Final Battle

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Kaciekk, Jul 1, 2014.

Kaciekk

Kaciekk Well-Known Member

Eh, I guess it's time for me to be sharing art. I have a lot of art, though not all of it is 'in human form' of Linkin Park(since I make pony art too). But I thought maybe I should share one, probably one of my favorites, and one of my favorites done traditionally. I made this a while ago, back in October, but, it's still cool.
    I actually enjoy 'Fallout' I love the way it changes from the vocorder to Mike singing, and I think his singing is beautiful. When I listen to it, I imagine Mike being in a robotic armor. My friend says she thinks of Fallout on ATS as being prepared to go to the final battle, which is The Catalyst, so I thought of maybe a outside force that would be against Mike(and the others), which maybe it's a huge Hybrid(like in Recharge).
    ready_for_the_final_battle_by_kaciekk-d6s0196.jpg
    Here it is on DeviantArt:http://kaciekk.deviantart.com/art/Ready-For-The-Final-Battle-409827930
    I don't think I used even one reference photo.... That's the best Mike face I've drawn, I hate drawing things exactly like the reference, I want to be original.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

Nice Job! I actually envisioned Recharged as soon as I saw this :lol: