New to the site

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Kaciekk, Jun 25, 2014.

Kaciekk

Kaciekk Well-Known Member

Hello! I'm new here. I better figure out how this site works, though I usually can learn quickly.
    I cam here because I've seen stuff about this site before, and have been directed to it. I have been on LPU with a 30 day free trail, and I've been thinking about how much I love the site when most everything revolves around LP. So, i decided to come here, a place that seems to be at least 80 percent LP related. Though i'm not sure if everyone is as nice on here as LPU
    I'm an artist, so I'll probably posting up lots of pictures. I don't have that much Linkin Park fan art, most of it is in Pony form, which I only draw ponies because I like creatures that are not humans, i love the colors and designs and concept. But my ponies are much different from the show. I don't mean to degrade LP... but I hope I don't get a bunch of hate for ponies on this site, or I'll just stick to tumblr and deviantArt
    hyper_s_awesome_sword_by_kaciekk-d7h3rwx.png

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Welcome to the site, Kaciekk! We're very happy to have you. Please feel free to familiarize yourself with the forum rules, and then feel free to peruse our forum guide. Both of these posts are a must-read for all of our new members, so please take some time to do that first.

We're all very friendly here, so please feel free to ask anyone at any time if you have any questions. You will find that that those of us with purple names are Moderators, while those of us with red names are Administrators. All of us can help you, but of course we have a lot of veteran members who are more than happy to offer their assistance!

Again, glad to have you here! Welcome to the LPA! :)

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Welcome to the LPA , do you want cookies *hold a plate with cookies*

Well , if your drawing is awesome like the thing you posted here, i defintly want more, its awesome xD

:) WELCOME :wave:

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

I've had my take on pony art as well.

Welcome!

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Welcome to the land of LPA! I would offer you the official welcome plate of cookies but........... :bounce:

Kaciekk

Kaciekk Well-Known Member

why is this site obsessed with cookies?

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Cookies help us stay sane! :p mmmm cookies.