Loverboy

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Jawknee, Jun 25, 2003.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Anyone like the band Loverboy? They're a Canadian rock band from the 1980s' who made it pretty big here in America, from what my dad tells me. He got me into them when I was in 2nd-3rd grade. I had the tape "Get Lucky" but I lost it. I've downloaded songs from the album and I plan to download much more later on. This band is full of energy with kick ass guitar and keyboard synthesizers. Anyone else love 'em?

Check out "Working For The Weekend," "Take Me To The Top," and "When It's Over" for starters.

:D

CinnamonSpider

CinnamonSpider Well-Known Member

Right on, another 80s freak! ^_^
    Haha, i remember being in elementary and listening to Duran Duran, Loverboy, Berlin, Elvis Costello, The Clash, OMD, Gary Numan, Billy Idol and so many more. While the other kids were into cartoons, i was already a music head! Oh The British Invasion, it was great! All the bands had killer synthesizer beats like Berlins' Metro. I wish we had more music like that again, it was so upbeat and easy to listen to. That's what made GTA Vice City so great, the music takes you back to those splendid days aswell as Tommy's apperal(actually, the clothing makes me wonder WTH were they thinking!).
    Aww, I miss the 80s :(
    Oh oh oh dancing with myself
    Oh oh oh dancing with myself
    Well there's nothing to lose
    And there's nothing to prove
    I'll be dancing with myself
    Oh oh, oh oh

^_^ Dancin with Myself kicks ass!

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Okay, but I'm talking about LOVERBOY! I love the 80s' too! I love Bon Jovi, Heart, Loverboy, Guns 'N Roses, Twisted Sister, etc.