Late Night With Conan O'Brien

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Mark, Jun 25, 2003.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Judging by the comedians thread, I found that alot of people here are fans of quite possibly the best late night talk show on TV, Late Night with Conan O'Brien. I began watching the show last summer and I cannot stop, the man and his writers are just so hilarious! Conan's jokes don't just make the show great, it's his actions and impressions! His impression of Anna Nicole Stewart is priceless, and his various body actions during his monologue are awesome. Some of my favorite skits on the show are "In the Year 2000", "Secrets", "If They Mated", and all the parodies they do after the monologue and before the first guest. One of my other favorite parts on the show are when they bring the big television screen down and they put a face of a celebrity on the screen and fill in his mouth with the mouth of someone else and talk as him. The other night they did it with George Bush, Arnold Swarchzenegger and The Hulk. Arnold has this big gap in his teeth so they put some black plastic between the two front teeth of the person with the lips. At one part he swallowed the gap and Conan noticed.

Conan: um..Arnold, you just swallowed the gap in your teeth.
    Arnold: yes, I know! It's delicious! Everything about me is delicious!

Anyways, this show is one of my faves, and if you haven't started to watch it, I highly recommend it. The show also has the latest rock bands instead of the pop groups for musical performers. It comes on NBC at 12:35ET.

Visit the site, and check out the videos and jokes they have posted up there. I recommend "60", "Conan O'Brien:50 Years of Late Night", "Costas calls it like it is...", and all the "Secrets" videos.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

They did Saddam Hussein a little while ago. Holy crap, that was funny.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I hate all those late night people EXCEPT for Conan!!! This guy is absolutely hilarious!!! He makes fun of himself, even! Jay Leno is okay, but the rest just simply suck, other than Conan. This guy is the best!! :D

CinnamonSpider

CinnamonSpider Well-Known Member

Anna Nicole bacame Stewart (w00t) yea, his Anna Nicole impersonations are funny.
    Indeed, this guy is hilarious. Triumph was the main reason why i tuned in to Conan but then Conan grew on me. Triumph is the man! ok dog. Triumph's trip to the Attack Of The Clones Premiere was so freakin funny!
    Ok, Conan's 'If They Mated' is pretty funny too, although the outcomes sometimes give me nightmares :)

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I have that "Return of the Dorks" thing for Media Player if you'd like it, I can send over AIM! :D

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Yeah, he is one of my favorites as well. he is so funny...

tifferz

tifferz Well-Known Member

Conan is the best!!!