RANDOM THOUGHTS 26 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Ree, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Well, it wasn't as bad this morning. The past 2 mornings I've woken up and have just been writhing in pain. At least today I was able to wake up, take my meds and sleep off the headache.

2. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Hope you will be good soon. Atleast its not that bad anymore.

3. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Well, thank you. I hope so too.

4. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Get well soon Pidgey! Just remember, you've been through much worse than a headache :lol:

5. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

The worst of it is all within the week I can't remember :lol:

6. polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

I can't wait for three months to get over but then that means the exams come sooner too. My half-yearly ends tomorrow. I didn't do my physics assignment so that's screwed, after that I have two chapter tests in chemistry for eight days(total 16 chapters in 8 days) while everyone else in my family have holidays, my math teacher wants me to do 5-7 sample papers, oh and I have math tests in those eight days too. Our principal is going to make us work out organic chemistry papers. Eight days were supposed to be a break, dammit.

After 8 days, exams start again, revision exams. Revision exams are worse than half-yearly as they are full portions instead of half-portions we have now, by the time exams get over, we'll have our official board practicals and then in Feb, some more stupid revision tests then holidays for the boards. Then, in March, most important exams of our lives, board exams. How much of work I've done right now? Nothing, I'm just avoiding everything. I swear I'm going crazy.

7. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

This was such a damn fun morning with my class, and it looks to be a good afternoon with friends, then tomorrow the iPhone... life is good.

8. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Fuck! It feels like I'm taking a drill to the brain. I really wish I had some fucking weed right now.

9. Michele

So Lori (my bird) finally dies. You are now at a better place.

R.I.P

10. Nicholas

Nicholas Well-Known Member

Agghhhhh, this headache is ridiculous. Man, my sleep pattern is really starting to get the best of me.

For some reason I woke up from my sleep with my head shaking uncontrollably for 5-10 seconds and I couldn't stop until I snapped out of it, don't know what that was about, scared me. Scared to fall asleep, and the only time I do is when I become so tired I essentially pass out. Trouble falling asleep in general, I can't sleep for long and when I do it's only for a few hours. Constant sleep paralysis makes sleeping a nightmare, it prevents me for sleeping long, at least I've mastered waking myself up from it on command. Lately anymore I feel like mush, like a zombie. Sleeping for just a few hours during the day, up at night. Constantly tired, can barely get anything done, everything slips through my head, lack of an appetite. Been up since and can't fall asleep, going to feel awful all day, my head is pounding, I hate this.

Last thing I want to do is feel like shit on Christmas, I don't want to end up falling asleep during the day. I've been feeling like this for a while now, hopefully it's just a matter of correcting my sleep pattern and not some underlying problem. Hopefully I can fix things and will start feeling better, I think I'm going to go for a walk, some fresh air would be great right now.

:(

Sorry to hear that, Michele. Pets are like family members to me, always hard to lose one. What always helps me is the thought that they're at peace now.

11. Filip

I'm sorry for the bird, but that sure did come out horribly wrong. :lol:

12. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

My gauges with the Baphomet on them came just in time for Christmas :lol: :devil:

13. MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Phew, with VISCERA finally out and OLM (a Gears of War project I'm involved in) just about done, I feel like the payoff is/will be awesome.

14. Michele

Thanks , well it came from one day to today, really fast. He is now somewhere else. Its time to let him go. (GOOOO!) go (GOOOO!) go (GOOOO!) go (GOOOO!)

15. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Man, ever since my "off" week everything tastes different. Food, soda, cigarettes. Generally not for the better.

16. Filip

So I managed to get my parents to let me go to Zagreb for a few days but the temperatures there are going down to -15 Celsius in the next few days. Fuck.

17. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

lewlz

18. Michele

Worst Christmas ever, i was the whole time in bed because i am ill -.-

Atleast it was better after a while. But the headache stands -.-

19. Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

Just listened to Symbolic for the first time, my first Death album. My word, I've been missing out on so much. I really regret not getting Human and Spiritual Healing at the same time now.

20. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Chuck Schuldiner is a fucking genius, who cannot be held accountable for the meat headedness of the genre he created. Death Metal is his work. He was also one of the first guys to go progressive with it. It's funny cause my two favorite death albums are the first and the last which are, musically, on the 2 opposite ends of the death metal spectrum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.