Artwork BSP needs help... PLEASE

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Black-Striped Prism, Apr 24, 2014.

Black-Striped Prism

Black-Striped Prism Re-Converge is now on YouTube

For the album Convergence, there are two singles so far, Ahead of the Rest and Eclipsed Moon, but there needs to be at least one more. Black-Striped Prism wants Dead Within to be the third single, but is incapable of creating the artwork that comes to mind. There is alot of artistic talent present on LPassociation, so would anyone be willing to create the artwork for Dead Within? It has to fit the darkness and theme of the song, preferable with imagery that references the pre-chorus.
    If there is anyone willing to help, please reply back to this post. Here's the link to Dead Within on YouTube for those interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02rW4wH7_as

And also, if there was going to be a fourth single for the album, then the song "My Light" would be the fourth and final single. It is more positive and upbeat, and serves as the final track on the album, Convergence. If anyone is interested in making the single artwork for that, again please notify me via this post. Here's the link to My Light for those that are interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnEz1b4_1as

And thank you to all that are willing to help!

abbaslp

abbaslp Fortyoneaxes

hi

hi.i am not artist but a diehard soldier. i cant help by drawing or paintings for u r cover art but u make art like linkin park by a software called MAXON CINEMA 3D or 4D.linkin park used this software for thier cover of Living things,the hunting party.they used this software for all thier graphic videos from new devide to a light that never comes.hope this will help u.and can i add u on facebook.just post u r id link.thank u

RazorEye

RazorEye The light on the horizon...

Any chance you might give us a look at the artwork for "Ahead of the Rest" and "Eclipsed Moon"? The best single artworks are consistent with one another, so it would be nice to look at the single artworks so far!

Black-Striped Prism

Black-Striped Prism Re-Converge is now on YouTube

Ahead of the Rest (Single Artwork).jpg
    Eclipsed Moon (Single Artwork).jpg

The Ahead of the Rest single was when I first learned how to use the program, and I felt like it was closely related to the artwork for the album. The Eclipsed Moon single was made a couple of months ago and I chose that artwork because it resembled a literal translation of the theme of the song while still reflecting the artwork for the album.

And thank you, that does help abbaslp. The link to the facebook page for Black-Striped Prism is www.facebook.com/BlackStripedPrism. Thank you both for your assistance and your support!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014