Linkin Park Announce The Hunting Party + June 17 Release Date

Discussion in 'News' started by minuteforce, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Xero-G

Xero-G Reborn LP Fan, and plan to stay that way.

I am absolutely thrilled with this official confirmation! The Hunting Party has to be one of the most bad-ass titles I have ever seen for an album! That cover art is so sick albeit a little confusing to look at, particularly the top portion. I still can't tell if this "being" has a head and is looking down or just has a very abstract design. Can anyone clarify what it actually is? I guess I'll go with "mythical hunter" for now.

2. Zachary

Zachary Banned

Cannot wait for this album. The album cover is probably my favorite album cover they have ever put out. I love GATS and the rest of the songs sound really awesome. Just hoping that there is some good screaming from Chester on this album. Even if there isn't screaming in the 5 songs that were reviewed, we still have half of the album that we have no idea about.

3. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

By the time the album actually comes out, you'll have heard the band members explain the front cover art so many times that you'll wish you never heard any of it.

4. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

That's unbelievably fake. The edges have obviously been hand cut by someone because the edges aren't straight, and the paper doesn't even fit the case right.

5. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

Welcome to a page ago

6. brady

It was posted yesterday. It's not like I'm coming back to thread that hasn't had anything posted on it for years.

7. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

Worst parts of the album hype cycle to me are people knowingly posting fake material, and then people quoting that material in a new page and endlessly saying it's fake but by posting that material again in a quote others get mislead too. Regardless, that was a bit passive aggressive of me, and I apologise.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  8. EastGhost

EastGhost Banned

Why does everyone think there are going to be so many long songs on this record? I'll make a bet. I'll let an admin ban me if this album has more than 4 long songs.

9. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

For the purposes of this bet, we will define "long songs" as being tracks that have a running time of at least one (1) minute. ;)

10. brady

Break the glass, get the ban-hammer! :hammer:

11. snowblue

snowblue You know the blue snow?

The art is incredible, really. I cannot, however, as some of you have already said - accept that there are so many similarities to the Living Things coverart. Especially since the music/direction is something completely different.

12. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

lol Monster Himself. :isee: :isee:

13. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

:lol: How anyone could see that absolutely horrible song title and think any tracklist with that title is authetic is beyond me. Mike himself said the band is horrible at naming things, but for christ's sake they're not THAT bad.

14. leftshoe18

leftshoe18 Well-Known Member

Also: Rebellion is missing and All For Nothing doesn't list Paige as a guest.

A guest spot from DEP's vocalist would be cool though and is something I didn't realize I wanted until I saw that. lol