spiderman 2

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by linkinparkbby101, Jun 21, 2003.

linkinparkbby101

linkinparkbby101 Well-Known Member

i cant wait till spiderman 2! i really liked the 1st 1 so im really excited bout the 2nd 1!!!

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I actually skipped school to see the first movie, and I kinda felt dumb afterwards; it wasn't what I expected: CG to the max was what I got.

The first movie was pretty lame, a 7/10 is what I gave it. I'm not looking foward to the second movie, honestly.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Theres another one? Oh no....

The first time I saw the first one I thought it was alright but then I tried to watch it again but it was so boring. Its such a evil movie.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

I must truly say that the only way i will like this movie is if they have mary jane in it as little as possible (i hated kristen dunst's portrayal...gah) and if they have more villains instead of just one.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Spider-man 2 is called The Amazing Spider-Man and it comes out in theaters in 05/07/2004. I liked the first one and iam a big movie buff, I love movies i couldnt live with out movies, I see all the movies when they come out on there first day. I thought Spider-man one was pretty good i gave it a 9\10 The plot was good and entertaining, the graphics were great and all the characters portrayed them sevles very nicely.

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

I'm not that excited.

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

I'm not a big fan of super hero movies so...

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

I LOVED the first one I think it is one of the best movies i've seen. I cant wait till the second one..I hope it is as good as the first hopfully better!

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

I liked the first one. I went out and saw it the day it came out...but so did everyone else from school. :argh: I guess I'm not as excited about the second one though...

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

I can't wait for this movie.

The highly-anticipated sequel hits theaters on July 2, 2004. At the press junket for the first film, Kirsten Dunst said that the sequel will feature Doctor Octopus and The Lizard as the villains. She also said that there will be another love interest for Peter Parker and that we may see the Black Cat.