A Light That Never Comes Remix Project

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Oct 29, 2013.

rostasliwka

rostasliwka RS

Pat

Pat LPA VIP LPA VIP

PRETTY DOPE!!!
    (hey this is just a tip, if i would be you i would make the vocals a BIIIT faster. so the flow of mikes part goes straight into your ears. but thats just me! melody? - TOP! love it! good job!)

rostasliwka

rostasliwka RS

I've listened to it far too many times, I haven't noticed it till you told me. You're right, it could be slightly warped in certain points :) But I won't change it anymore, this is what I've done, even with some little mistakes :) Anyway, thank you for that comment, well appreciated, I'm gonna keep my ears on that matter in the future ;)

Brandon Torio

Brandon Torio Well-Known Member

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Just submitted mine, worked on it with another producer and also stepped in and did a little of the production myself. Completely new vocals on the verses and the overall message of the song is a little different. I took the Chorus and sort of shifted the meaning of the lyrics into something else. Hope you guys like it.

http://indaba.us/jmPr

onionmaster

onionmaster Member

I'm too late to actually submit it into the contest, but here's mine.

https://soundcloud.com/unyunmasta/linkin-park-a-light-that-never

I made this mix by removing the bits of the song I didn't like (mostly the dubstep parts) to improve the flow and giving it a better opening and ending.

I like the extended mixes made during the 80s and so just used multitracks for it, rather than trying any drastically new parts.