08.13.13 Asia Tour: Pasay City, Philippines at Mall of Asia Arena

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Aug 12, 2013.

Tags:
    Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Following Linkin Park's surprise filled performances during Japan's Summer Sonic Festivals, the band will be heading to Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Philippines tomorrow in order to continue on their Asia LIVING THINGS Tour. With the debut of A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES, fans are likely to be anticipating another performance of the song and, perhaps, other surprises along the way! Mike's recent radio interview with DJ CJ of Magic 89.9 discussed how the Asia Tour will, unsurprisingly, have a combination of songs from all their albums. The big question now is how will Super Typhoon Utor, which is currently hitting the Philippines, effect the concert? Linkin Park fans don't seem to care at all! Life or death, they're aiming to see their favorite band perform!

Linkin Park fans, which of you will be attending Asia Tour concerts? Let us know in the LPA Forums!

Upcoming Linkin Park Show Dates:

Aug 15, 2013: Lantau, Hong Kong, AsiaWorld-Arena *LPU SUMMIT*
    Aug 17, 2013: Taipei, Taiwan, Taipei Arena
    Aug 19, 2013: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, National Stadium

Following the end of Linkin Park's Asia Tour, Chester will be joining the Stone Temple Pilots on their own upcoming tour through the US starting September 4th.

As always, we will be updating this post as setlist information becomes available. Stay Tuned!

SETLIST:

01. A Place For My Head (Extended Intro and Extended Outro)
    02. Papercut
    03. Given Up (Extended Outro)
    04. New Divide
    05. With You (2012 Intro and Extended Scratch Outro)
    06. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
    07. LIES GREED MISERY
    08. Points Of Authority
    09. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro and Wall of Noise Outro)
    10. Breaking The Habit
    11. CASTLE OF GLASS
    12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent
    13. LOST IN THE ECHO
    14. Numb (Numb/Encore Outro)
    15. What I've Done
    16. BURN IT DOWN
    17. In The End
    18. Bleed It Out (Extended Bridge)

Encore:
    19. TINFOIL
    20. Faint (Extended Outro)
    21. Lying From You
    22. One Step Closer (Extended Outro)

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

I would really want to go (and I have enough money to go), but time constraints and the lack of an accompanying friend prevents me from having the time of my life. :(

Good news though. The typhoon is expected to leave by tomorrow. Bad news: I have classes. :cry:

Zane

I feel ya. Lack of time is something we really can't control. Don't worry, LPs new touring schedule seems to be moving around quite fast. They'll be back soon enough.

As for friend, don't let that ever stop you! At a concert, you'll be there with thousands of the biggest, most hardcore LP fans around! You don't need a friend for the time of your life. Trust me. You wouldn't even have time to focus on your friend there.

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Thanks Zane! :D

I'll be hoping for #LinkinParkLiveinManila2015! :p

Zane

No problem :D
    I'm looking forward to #LinkinPark2014 ;)

hybridtheory_gc

hybridtheory_gc Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
    Knt.Slbs

Knt.Slbs Well-Known Member

SETLIST:
    01. A Place For My Head (Long Intro; Ext. Outro)
    02. Papercut
    03. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
    04. New Divide
    05. With You (2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro)
    06. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
    07. LIES GREED MISERY
    08. Points Of Authority
    09. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' v2; Wall of Noise Outro)
    10. Breaking The Habit
    11. CASTLE OF GLASS
    12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
    13. LOST IN THE ECHO
    14. Numb (Outro 'Numb/Encore' Lyrics Tease (Mike/Chester))
    15. What I've Done
    16. BURN IT DOWN
    17. In The End
    18. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge; Ext. Outro)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    19. TINFOIL
    20. Faint (Ext. Outro)
    21. Lying From You
    22. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

- This is the first time 'Lying From You' has appeared in the encore in full. In 2004, 'Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You' appeared in the encore once, and in 2012, 'Lying From You/Papercut' continuously appeared in the encore.
    - This is the "new" Set B, with a full 'Lying From You' in the encore, a full 'Papercut' at the top of the set, and no 'VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)' or 'The Catalyst'.

From LPL

*there are comments about how hilarious Iridescent was played at the venue... they don't even understand that was a medley...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
    cloudscream

cloudscream Static

What a night! See you again after a decade, LP! :hobo:

hybridtheory_gc

hybridtheory_gc Well-Known Member

Hello LPA

Just wanted to share an unfortunate thing I am experiencing.

Right after the concert ended, I noticed my hearing was a little off/muffled but it normalized after a few minutes (a fan I was next to also shouted close to my right and this my hurt my ear a little bit but it didn't bother me after).

I was able to get home and then sleep about 3 hours after the concert ended and I didn't notice any ear ringing. After waking up however, I noticed that there was ringing in my ears (can't tell which ear or if both) and the ringing continued throughout the day. I woke up this morning and the ringing was still there (so it's been 5 days already). My left ear also feels clogged but I think this only started during the 2nd or 3rd day (no clogging in the beginning).

Has anyone had a similar experience? How long did it take before the ringing disappeared? I hope this isn't permanent (I don't want to add this to my other medical conditions). I don't really go to many rock concerts and I always try to keep the volume in the middle-levels when using earphones.

I saw an ear doctor 2 days ago and had a hearing test (audiometry) as well. For the hearing test, my hearing/hearing loss was in the normal range (<=20) and the doctor said there was no mild or severe damage to it or my ears after looking at them.

He said that the ringing will most probably disappear after a week at most (man I sure hope so) and prescribed me medrol for 4 days and vitamin b complex for a week (for nerve healing/regeneration I believe).

Still, hoping the medication works and I'm also jogging for better blood circulation to the ear.

Any thoughts or similar experiences? Thanks.

Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

My ears ring anywhere from 2-3 days after seeing a concert. That's how it's supposed to be. You'll be fine.