Hannibal

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Lee, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Finale was amazeballs.

S3 spoilers
    Hope this season finally put to rest the notion that Hannibal wasnt in love with Will romantically and vis versa. The theme of homoeroticsm has been a theme of the series since its inception, even though some couldnt accept it even when the showrunner blatantly confirmed it during interviews...

And Gibs, see Hannibal did in fact turn himself in because Will broke up with him and rejected him and wanted to force Will to know where he was, always. Wasnt just my interpretation. Like I said, it was completely obvious. :p

Anyway, just read some interviews. Seems fuller is looking for financing for a Hannibal film that would cover what the fourth season would have been which is a turn a plot from the novel which as never been adapted on screen...

He also says that if his American God series does well, Starz might owe him a favor and greenlight a Hannibal miniseries. Lol.

And there was also talk of kickstarting something.

I'm kind of conflicted. This finale was perfect and I cant see will coming back into his "good guy" skin now. He meant to get rid of two monsters... Its a Perfect bookend

On the otherhand how can I say no to more Hannibal?

2. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

download S3 scriptzzz http://livingdeadguy.com/shows/hannibal/#

There Are NO Agonizing Hanging Weights, NO Tough Exercises, NO Painful And Hard-To-Use Pumps, And There Is NO Dangerous Surgery Involved.

WE GUARANTEE GENUINE LASTING RESULTS!

/s this post is not spam, and you do need to exercise