LPA Monthly Mix-Up July 2013: Winners

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Aug 8, 2013.

Tags:
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

^ This. :) There's an audience on LPA and they're interested in hearing whatever gets submitted and telling you what they think and I think that that's one of the most important things about these comps.

Keep making stuff, MMU or no MMU. I'm assuming that you're already comfortable making music in general and that you just applied that in creating a rmx for the first time, so I expect that you'll throw your lot in for Playback. ;)

Pat

Pat LPA VIP LPA VIP

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
    Reflectionist

Reflectionist Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

Except I was being serious... I didn't mean it offensively, lol. I just meant now I can use that mix for other things without having to tie it back to LPA. And I said I felt like I was selling out because I didn't put effort into the month, I just used something I already had made. XD Sorry about the confusion. I was a little drunky drunk when I typed that. At any rate, I'm really sorry that came off as stick-up-my-ass as it did. :( Can I take it back? I am really, really impressed with the winning mixes.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You're totally right in saying it came off very anti-LPA and totally different than you intended. With the post edited by you to say fuck you in the other thread it really was easy to construe your post as being against us.

Nonetheless, you've apologized and it's no problem. That's why the internet is dangerous sometimes. It's very easy to construe things the wrong way.

DirtyBlup

DirtyBlup Well-Known Member

congratulations to all, i really liked the remixes of hybrid and confetti parade :)

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Thank you, Blup! I'm happy you enjoyed it!

DirtyBlup

DirtyBlup Well-Known Member

:)