DBZ News Page

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by [Darken Hybrid], Jun 11, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Since a lot of the members here like anime, mainly Dragon Ball Z. I decided to make a topic in where you can view the latest Dragon Ball Z/GT related news. All the news featured here will be the best and true information. I'll be updating with new news as they become available. Hope y'all like it.... ^_^

Music of movie 8 and You Can Win 200 FUNimation Videos//News of 6.29.03
    According to DragonBallZ.com movie 8 features music from Pandera, Tendril, Doosu, Slow Roosevelt, Spoonfed Tribe, Brave Combo, The Pointy Shoe Factory, The Aleph, El Gato, Haji, Dokodemo DOA, and Gravity Pool. I haven't heard from any of these bands. I thought that LP would have made the list. :( I hope that the songs from those bands are great and match the movie to make the movie more awesome!

WIN 200 FUNimation Videos!!
    It's like the it says! Here's a statement from DragonBallGT.com

Dragonball celebrates its 200th week of ranking in the Top 10 search terms on The Lycos 50? a weekly list of the most popular people, places and things Lycos users are searching for online. Because of its popularity, the term “Dragonball?has been at the top of the weekly report since August 1999 and it is the only topic that has been in the Top 10 for 200 consecutive weeks.

To celebrate this outstanding achievement and to show our appreciation to fans of the Dragonball series, FUNimation will be giving away 200 DVD’s from the Dragon Ball series. Visit FUNimationCentral.com and enter to win.
    Movie #8 Cover//News of 6.27.03
    Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan is going to be released August 26, 2003. Here is the cover.[​IMG]
    The DBGT skipped episodes will be released!//News of 6.18.03
    Yes they did skip the first 15 episodes but they have confirmed they will release those skipped episodes. In other news, still no tv date for DBGT on Cartoon Network or other channels.
    DBZ.com has a special page for Broly//News of 6.17.03
    If you go to http://www.dragonballz.com , the official dbz website, you can find a page just made for Broly. You can find it as a subpage under all the page listings. The page features a lot about the upcoming movie, movie #8. It has information, interviews, screensavers, games, contest on Broly. One thing that I'm very excited about the upcoming movie is that it will feature rock bands music that will fit with the fights. (w00t) I can't wait to know what band's music have been chosen to be featured in the music. I hope is a Linkin Park song... Anyways, the movie is called "Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan" and it will be released soon. Click here to go to the page. I CAN'T WAIT TO OWN MY FAVORITE MOVIE AND TO KNOW WHAT BAND'S MUSIC HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!! (w00t)
    New DBZ Toys//News of 6.13.03
    Bandai has a new set of Dragonball Z figures on display! From the pictures, it looks like these figures are going to be super-articulated, in the truly super sense of the word. As displayed, the figures have at least 14 points of articulation! The assortment on display at the Tokyo Toy Fair includes Goku, Gohan, SS Gogeta, SS Vegeta, SS Vegetto and SS3 Goku! click here to see the picture!
    DBZ: Taiketsu News
    Atari has officially announced the upcoming fighter for the Gameboy Advance SP. The game is being developed by WebfootTechnologies, developers of Legacy of Goku I and II. The game will feature 2-player capablities, so you won't have to play computer all the time. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
    New video releases dates//News of 6.10.03
    July 15:
    DBGT DVD/VHS 05: BABY - Ramifications
    DBGT DVD/ VHS 06: BABY - Preparation
    DB DVD Piccolo Jr. Pt. 1 Saga Set (Uncut)
    June 17:
    DBZ DVD/VHS Boxed Set - The Babidi Saga
    Movie #8 "The Legendary Super Saiyan: Brolly" is going to be released soon, like in the middle of the summer or so.
    The new games releases dates
    DBZ: Budokai 2 (for PS2) - December 2003
    DBZ: Taiketsu (for GBA) - 10/16/2003
    DBZ Legacy of Goku II (for GBA) is current in development. So no release date as of now.
    DBZ: Budokai I (GameCube) - This fall
    Trailers for the upcoming games
    Click or save as to view the trailer for DBZ: Budokai 2 and DBZ: Legacy of Goku. CLICK HERE. I think that the graphics are better because they are cel-shaded. Both games look awesome!!
    Dragon Ball Z: The Movie
    Click here. This site seems to have secretly official news of the upcoming live action DBZ movie. Check the whole site, each page for all the news.
    (Excuse the language, please)

Stay tuned for more useful news based on DBZ/GT coming soon!

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

i can't wait for the dragonballz movie (w00t)

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

I like Kenshin. Anyway, do you know when Cartoon Network is going to start playing the GT episodes?

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I've heard late 2003, early 2004.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Check out the DBZ: Taiketsu (game) info and the new toys by Bandai.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

cartoon network already has/is playing them here in the UK
    my little bro watches em

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

cartoon network already has/is playing them here in the UK
    my little bro watches em [/b][/quote]
    that's weird. USA's Cartoon Network is not playing them yet. Right now FUNinmation is releasing the episodes on DVD/VHS. So far they've released 4 DVDs, each with 3 episodes.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

that's weird. USA's Cartoon Network is not playing them yet. Right now FUNinmation is releasing the episodes on DVD/VHS. So far they've released 4 DVDs, each with 3 episodes. [/b][/quote]
    GT is like 10 years after Z or something, cuz thats whats on just now, and has been for a few months

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

CN sucks all the way man!! They keep restarting episodes and never ever have anymore new episodes (I will make exception for Rurouni Kenshin because they just started Kyoto Arc. and Yu Yu Hakusho even though they restarted it again 2 weeks ago.). They did the same for Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, and Cowboy Bebop. I hate CN!

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

yep. you should get dvd #4. that's when it gets very exciting. Gohan fights Goten. They both fight Vegita. And Gohan & Goten fight Goku. That's the best dvd out as of now. I can't wait for the other ones.

By the way, check out the latest news. I think is one of the best news as of now....

also check out 6.18.03's news.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Check out the cover for movie 8.

if you guys got any questions about db/z/gt please ask. ^_^ and please read the great news. :whistle: :lol:

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Dragonball Z the live action movies (yes there will be 4 DBZ movies each will be one or 4 hours long) will start filming 2004 and the first one should be out late 2005.

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

i heard they are already filming and that it will be out summer 2004

Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

I've heard late 2003, early 2004. [/b][/quote]
    here in holland dbz gt is on tv too :)

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

i heard they are already filming and that it will be out summer 2004 [/b][/quote]
    They haven't started filming. Because the director has finally been reveled: Roland Emmerich. They don't even have any one up to play Goku. Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) was going to play Goku but now is not.

erwizzz, are the dbgt episode in english and in high quality?

Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

yes they are ^_^ :p

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

check out what bands are featured in the Broly movie. And also find out how you can win 200 FUNimation videos. (w00t)

lpfan006

lpfan006 Banned

DRAGONBALL Z IS DUMB LITTLE KIDS STUFF

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

And for this your head must explode. For a good chunk of us here are DBZ fans. Have a nice day :rasberry: .