Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 90 of 90
  1. #81
     Waiting for ther end to come  tfae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Guimar„es, Portugal
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Other Kevin View Post
    what programs are free then?
    Boot Camp is integrated on your OSX: Manual here
    For a virtualization program you can use VirtualBox, it's free.

    08/June/2007 - Oeiras Alive!07 (Pearl Jam, Linkin Park, Blasted Mechanism, The Used)
    06/June/2008 - Rock in Rio (Linkin Park, The Offspring, Muse, Kaiser Chiefs, Orishas)
    26/May/2012 - Rock in Rio (Smashing Pumpkins, Linkin Park, The Offspring, Limp Bizkit)

  2. #82
    Social Assassin Agent O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,643
    Sounds like an early demo of LITE. Boring.

  3. #83
    Extremely H! Vltg3 Arun1910's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    558
    Eh, its alright but it sounds too thin. Especially the cymbals.

    Linkin Park "Burn It Down" Live at Billboards HD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naY7gkiBD-s
    Wolflink on getting his copy of Living Things
    wolflink: i preordered through LPA so im screwed

  4. #84
    Like most of you, as soon as I heard this song I immediately heard the similarities to burn it down, lost in the echo, and roads untraveled. I decided to make a mash up of all four songs. Here's the result: http://youtu.be/a5E2jkPNjYE I hope this isn't breaking any rules

    EDIT: Just realized the youtube link is blocked so here's a Vimeo link: https://vimeo.com/56070249
    Last edited by blank_space; 12-21-2012 at 03:43 AM. Reason: youtube sucks

  5. #85
    It's Like I'm Paranoid... Duragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in No Way, east for That Way..... Norway
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by blank_space View Post
    Like most of you, as soon as I heard this song I immediately heard the similarities to burn it down, lost in the echo, and roads untraveled. I decided to make a mash up of all four songs. Here's the result: http://youtu.be/a5E2jkPNjYE I hope this isn't breaking any rules

    EDIT: Just realized the youtube link is blocked so here's a Vimeo link: https://vimeo.com/56070249
    Damn, that almost sounded like an official mashup. Small tweaks to be done here and there and it should be perfect!

    ~Duragon

  6. #86
    Waiting for the OTHER end to come Philsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,630
    Uhh guys?

    I have download the song since ages ago but my computer can't seem to open it. I'm on a Mac and it's on a .song file. How can I open it?

    I'm sorry if this question has been asked, and I don't really understand tfae's advice, to be honest.

  7. #87
    It's Like I'm Paranoid... alexbism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Philsfan View Post
    Uhh guys?

    I have download the song since ages ago but my computer can't seem to open it. I'm on a Mac and it's on a .song file. How can I open it?

    I'm sorry if this question has been asked, and I don't really understand tfae's advice, to be honest.
    You need the stagelight software to open it .

  8. #88
    Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass IISUPERXEROI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Market Harborough,uk
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by blank_space View Post
    Like most of you, as soon as I heard this song I immediately heard the similarities to burn it down, lost in the echo, and roads untraveled. I decided to make a mash up of all four songs. Here's the result: http://youtu.be/a5E2jkPNjYE I hope this isn't breaking any rules

    EDIT: Just realized the youtube link is blocked so here's a Vimeo link: https://vimeo.com/56070249
    work on it more


    Formerly known as Pictureboard.

  9. #89
    >.< Geki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,408
    I discovered something listening to the samples. Some of these are from MTM, I have a hunch. Sono for example, sounds a bit like the LOATR intro. On the making of MTM, Mike is singing the word ''sono'' over a very early version of Fear. Is it possible that Sono is the raw original seed for LOATR?? ALso, ''West'' starts with an intro that songs almost exactly like the intro to Not Alone and Homecoming, it definitely has some MTM signature noises to it. ''Kerosena'' sounds like the drums for WID, but I could be wrong on that one. ''Clock'' sounds very MTMish. What do you guys think? You really think that all of these seeds are from ATS??
    Been to 14 LP shows, 2 DBS shows and 1 FM show, and still going.

  10. #90
    All we need is faith Suffered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Geki View Post
    I discovered something listening to the samples. Some of these are from MTM, I have a hunch. Sono for example, sounds a bit like the LOATR intro. On the making of MTM, Mike is singing the word ''sono'' over a very early version of Fear. Is it possible that Sono is the raw original seed for LOATR?? ALso, ''West'' starts with an intro that songs almost exactly like the intro to Not Alone and Homecoming, it definitely has some MTM signature noises to it. ''Kerosena'' sounds like the drums for WID, but I could be wrong on that one. ''Clock'' sounds very MTMish. What do you guys think? You really think that all of these seeds are from ATS??
    You are probably right but when did you heard the word "sono" because all I heard is gibberish?
    Check out my submission for LPA's Monthly Mix-Up October here.
    Check out my new song Adrenaline here!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •