Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription #5 - October - ROADS UNTRAVELED (Rad Omen Remix ft. Bun B)

For those of you who purchased the LIVING THINGS Remix subscription, this month's download is now ready. This month they have sent us two remixes to listen to. The first remix is for ROADS UNTRAVELED by Rad Omen featuring rapper Bun B. The second is a fan made remix they found of BURN IT DOWN by remixer Bobina, which you can listen to below. Make sure to check your email to download.

Source: Linkin Park Subscription Email via Death Slayer, Zakaria, and Serenity of Ashes
    R.I.P. Taylor Weir 1993 - 2013

Runnin this thang / Money insane / Busy getting brain like Krang / What, what's my name in the woods got these people usin' MapQuest / Man, fuck a backpacker

Formerly known as JESEFF.

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta Hybrid's Avatar
    All of these dance remixes sound the same to me... Pardon my ignorance, it just seems like everything's been done before. Especially with BURN IT DOWN. This month's remix is actually listenable, though. I am hoping that the Hahn With Gun remix officially comes out soon. That one has a unique identity. Anyways, I'm hoping I will like the ROADS UNTRAVELED remix.

Take it how you take it, I'm the opposite of vacancy

Suffocating in the mess Serenity of Ashes's Avatar
    The fan remix of BID is decent, though it seems like more of the same, personally. The RU remix is another dance remix but is surprising since I wouldn't have expected that for this song. Probably one of my favorite remixes so far.

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Holy hell, a remix with Bun B? Please don't be disappointing.

>.<
    I fucking love the RU remix!!!!!!

Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer. LPSTer. YoMarques's Avatar
    Wow, the RU remix is pretty amazing.
    "Dream big, work hard and don't be an asshole." - Mike Shinoda

The Burn It Down remix is, once again, boring as fuck. The Roads Untraveled remix on the other hand is actually pretty decent, and wasn't expecting the rap verse to sound as good as it did.

That ROADS UNTRAVELED remix is epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Stop projecting your semen-crusted fantasies onto me, you assmilk loving fuck.
    REE FOR ADMIN

MISSION SUCCESSFUL.
    LOUIS FOR ADMIN

Can anyone find the lyrics of the RU rap verse?
    ..the blood of innocence burning in the skies

The Roads Untraveled remix is interesting.

Opening
    Anyone know why Burn It Down is offered almost every month ? This one is juste good without more compared to the previous. It brings nothing new. I think that the mix of "Road Untraveled" is not terrible :/

>.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquateur View Post
    Anyone know why Burn It Down is offered almost every month ? This one is juste good without more compared to the previous. It brings nothing new. I think that the mix of "Road Untraveled" is not terrible :/
    Since we get a year subscription, each month should have been a different track from the album, that way we could get all 12 songs from the album remixed. This is kind of lame that we keep getting BID remixes over and over. It's pissing me off that I paid money for LP's album and was promised remixes every month but was never told that 90% of them would be BID remixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Geki View Post
    Since we get a year subscription, each month should have been a different track from the album, that way we could get all 12 songs from the album remixed. This is kind of lame that we keep getting BID remixes over and over. It's pissing me off that I paid money for LP's album and was promised remixes every month but was never told that 90% of them would be BID remixes.
    You should be grateful you got a ROADS UNTRAVELED remix with a BURN IT DOWN remix.

It's Like I'm Paranoid... ToddWilliamson's Avatar
    I find the Bobina Remix for BURN IT DOWN is far too similar to the Swoon Remix. At 1:22 during the Bobina Remix, it reaches a similar climax to that at 2:00 on the Swoon Remix. I'm not trying to imply that 'Bobina' had attempted to do copy 'Swoon' however Linkin Park have picked two very similar remixes.
    The ROADS UNTRAVELED Remix was rather unique. The original build up from the beginning is really well done. I'm not 100% sure that Bun B's verse fitted in perfectly with the remix but the concept and the verse itself was really good. I'm not a massive fan for the overall remix but it does deserve acknowledgement for sure.

>.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakaria View Post
    You should be grateful you got a ROADS UNTRAVELED remix with a BURN IT DOWN remix.
    I'm grateful for the RAC Remix of BID, the UIB remix, and the RU remix, I am not grateful for any of the others at all.

Opening
    I agree with ToddWilliamson. Geki we think the same way and even if we had have the first remix for Roads Untraveled, we have also another Burn It Down remix. Perhaps that the remix for novembre will be the winner song of "Lost In The Echo" ? With a little chance, we will have several remix once again for the next months. Wait and see.

I'm grateful for the RAC Remix of BID, the UIB remix, and the RU remix, I am not grateful for any of the others at all.
    I understand your disappointment with the other BID remixes, but I was regarding specifically October's (this month's) subscription.
    You should be grateful that you got two, even though it is another BID remix, remixes instead of one.
    If you don't like the BID remix, then simply ignore it and continue discussing solely the ROADS UNTRAVELED remix like many others here.

It's Like I'm Paranoid... ToddWilliamson's Avatar
    Since we get a year subscription, each month should have been a different track from the album, that way we could get all 12 songs from the album remixed.
    The LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription does not last for twelve months. On the LIVING THINGS pre-order page (http://livingthings.linkinpark.com/) it lists that the Remix Subscription will continue for eight months.

The RU remix is pretty cool. I like what they did with the "wooooaaahhh"' parts and the rap is decent.

I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter. Xero21's Avatar
    I just hit play, but holy shit. Roads Untraveled remix with Bun B? what the fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    - Xero the twenty-first
    3/29/12 - Was the groom in the first ever LPA marriage!

Formerly known as Xero21 Brandon.

Quote Originally Posted by IISUPERXEROI View Post
    Mike is having the midlife crisis

Thread Information