LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription #4 - September - UNTIL IT BREAKS (Datsik Remix)

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 11, 2012.

DisturbedOne98

DisturbedOne98 Well-Known Member

I want one of the remixes for this song to do more with Chester's part. I have a feeling something great could come from that. I was disappointed with how Datsik handled that part.

Agreed that it's too long as well.

mastae

mastae Some Honky

I fucking love this remix. It's repetitive, but Datsik usually is. Listen to any of his songs with excision.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

I think Eminem should remix on these songs, add a verse to one of the songs and a sick beat. That might actually be good

mastae

mastae Some Honky

Yeah. The only thing Linkin Park needs in one of their songs is a verse about how Eminem wants to kill his wife.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

. . . No

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

This is just a dumb comment. 'Kim' as a song is horrible, but that was 12 years ago. The guy now raps either about some failed relationship, or Cadillac Sevilles and Coupe de Villes.

And he makes it sound amazing.

And, do you really believe the band would let him have a verse about that on a song with them? They'd choose a theme and make a song.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About the remix: After the horrible BID remixes, this is good, listenable, however repetitive.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Still doesn't mean a collab with LP will be good...

mastae

mastae Some Honky

1. It was a joke.

2. The reason why I made the joke is because Eminem tends to throw violence towards women in his songs for no fucking reason and it's hilarious.

Even take "Love The Way You Lie," which is completely normal for most of the song but then at the end, all of a sudden: "IF SHE EVER TRIES TO FUCKING LEAVE AGAIN IMMA TIE HER TO THE BED AND SET THIS HOUSE ON FIRE"

3. A collab with LP would still be pretty bad. I was never a fan of the collab with Jay-Z either but that's just me.

RiseFromTheAshez

RiseFromTheAshez Banned

so the only song you've heard by eminem is kim?

edit: and yes I seriously hope em remixes one of the tracks and then that leads to them making a collabo album

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Fuck Eminem. He fell off almost a decade ago and his Stans still hail him as the Second Coming of Christ. I get it. I was eight. He was my first favorite rapper. But here's the thing. Slim Shady's dead and along with him, so is his talent. His beats only fit himself and they're goddamn boring. He only uses one flow and it's slurred yelling. And every faux-inspirational piece of crap he releases grates on my nerves and his attempts at shock value continually fall flat. There are other rappers who never had the suck period he had. There are other rappers who have a more broadened worldview. There are other rappers who don't owe their success to their skin color.

What I'm saying is, everybody check out anyone affiliated with Native Tongues or Rhymesayers.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    RiseFromTheAshez

RiseFromTheAshez Banned

Eminem > Mike

mastae

mastae Some Honky

Read the post I made right above yours.

Jesus Christ, you people are sensitive.

Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Sounds awesome!!

Robot Man

Robot Man Well-Known Member

Another shitty remix. I wish LP would just make Reanimation 2 instead of having all of these horrible dubstep remixes.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

There aren't many things Lp could do to piss me off. An Eminem collab would do it though. You people are totally overrating him. His slim shady days were good but now he's just lame. That's the only word to describe him. he's just lame.

OverlordOfToast

OverlordOfToast Dark Lord of Food Products

I agree, this song and that one line get really repetitive. I am really thankful, though, that it's not another Burn It Down remix.

On a side note, for some odd reason I haven't received the emails for August or September. I've been shuffled around and told to contact 3 different customer service reps in attempts to get the tracks and to start receiving the emails again. Even if the current tracks don't exactly thrill me right now, I'd still like to receive the future ones.

Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

I'd really like to understand what happened to the head of Linkin Park when choosing each of these remixes.

I mean, this is just bullshit near the remixes of old.

YoMarques

YoMarques Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer.

The beginning wasn't too bad, but then it got too repetitive for me, and I think there could be some more rapping in it. I still like the first remix more than the others.

djkanyo

djkanyo When They Come For Me

I feel the exact same way. I was definitely hoping for Reanimation quality remixes.

lpmaskmancick

lpmaskmancick Member

Doens't matter it's LP or not. Sounds like justa crappy brostep song.