09.08.2012 - Carson, CA / AXS TV Live Broadcast

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 8, 2012.

Bruno

Bruno Each word gets lost in the echo...

LP or Incubus play first mate? do you know? I'll only be able to watch LP live if they play now, because it's already 3am here..

zorrodude

zorrodude Well-Known Member

Oh wow I had no idea I had this channel. And it's in HD. Sweet!

milkshake227

milkshake227 Well-Known Member

any minute

zorrodude

It looks like Incubus is playing first. I don't mind the band, so I'll watch them as well XD

milkshake227

has linkin park played first at any of these shows?

Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

milkshake227

Bruno

Bruno Each word gets lost in the echo...

Incubus isn't a bad band, I like 4 or 5 songs from them, but they have an hard time playing with LP...specially if they play AFTER LP...Linkin Park crush them a lot imo.

Atticus

Atticus Bullets lance the bravest lungs

How amazing would it be if Linkin Park finally debuted Castle Of Glass and/or Powerless tonight on live TV? :awesome:

Does anyone know approximately what time LP will be hitting the stage?

LP/DBS/FMFreak8908

LP/DBS/FMFreak8908 Well-Known Member

I'm watching this live as I'm typing this reply and dvring it simultaneously and headbanging all at once lol..\m/ :) \m/

LP/DBS/FMFreak8908

LP/DBS/FMFreak8908 Well-Known Member

Yeah two of my fav songs off LT it would be cool to see them both make their debuts in a live setting tonight especially since the show is being broadcast on live tv \m/

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Hahaha. GIGCEPTION. :leo:

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

is it still streaming?? :/
    all I see is making of LIVING THINGS

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
    Atticus

It says in the bottom left corner "GET READY! LIVE LINKIN PARK IS NEXT!" :facepalm:

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

Didn't say it on mine :leo:

zorrodude

I could be wrong, or i could be way out of the loop, but did I just see a Kinect on Shinoda's keyboard? If i did, I understand that's what they're using to project their images on the screen.

Atticus

yeah they've been using it all tour :p

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

New Divide and IN MY REMAINS were absolutely terrible. Just throwing that out there. Chester's vocals must be strained

Narc85

Narc85 Well-Known Member

The mixing isn't helping. Drums were barely audible during the verses on IMR. Somewhere I Belong was missing guitar for half of the song. Etc.

merrillmind

merrillmind Well-Known Member

I agree Chester's voice was quite strained it's the bands fault for not being more mindful of their set list. I'm watching live and Chester has seemed to recover which he's known for doing but not 100% but still freaking AMAZING with out a doubt. LOST IN THE ECHO made up for the poor job on IN MY REMAINS in my opinion. Chester has such a powerful range and real beauty to his non strained voice that they should really just push his heavier/harder vocals for a real EPIC encore at the end if the show with songs like VICTIMIZED,Given Up,Faint,A Place for my head,One Step Closer,By Myself but only 2-3 heavy songs and just really strain it for the encore. And up until the encore only use an angst without a bunch of brutal screams LP have kept such heavy high impact sets for years but in order to keep Chester for another 10 years the band needs to utilize Chester's softer and powerful clear vocals for instance you could really dazzle a crowd with beautiful songs like Numb,Breaking the Habbit,IN MY REMAINS,I'll BE GONE,POWERLESS,The Little Things Give You Away,BURN IT DOWN,What I've Done,The Catalyst,Waiting for the End,In The End, Chester's just plain natural beauty to his voice is enough since he'd not as invincible vocally ad he was in his 20's. He still can recover through a set quite well the break for the encore allowed him to deliver a very solid BURN IT DOWN tonite unlike not having the rest time and earlier in the set butchering IN MY REMAINS which I'm sure he knows he did and a few other songs. I know this has been a long post but I truly feel Chester can perform as used to with a heavy brutal sprinkled set but only once a week not every gig on a tour he needs to approach this leg of his career with more beauty and power or at his current pace he won't last another 5-10 years with strained vocals and trying to show he screams just like his 20's he needs to not feel that pressure and as a band even if the heaviest songs are put in the set early as per reccomended by Chester himself they need to help work on a different setlist that showcases that Chester is still one of the BEST singers of all time and not worry about the Metal brutal held out screams. Overall great gig by LP they always give 100&10% every time they hit a stage.