09.05.2012 - Tacoma, WA

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 5, 2012.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Tonight Linkin Park will be performing at the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington as part of the Honda Civic Tour. This will mark the third time Linkin Park have played in Tacoma, WA, with all three shows taking place at the Tamoca Dome; November 17th, 2001, February 13th, 2004 and tonight's show, so it's been a good 8 years since they were here last.

Linkin Park just finished up their three show stint in Canada where they performed a couple of festival shows in the midst of their current arena tour. Last night in Vancouver, BC, Canada the band played the set that begins with TINFOIL into Faint, which you can view in full here. It seems the band have been rotating two main sets with the integration and removal of different songs over the past week or more, with the notable change being replacing When They Come For Me with IN MY REMAINS, which brings the total LIVING THINGS track count to 7, if you count UNTIL IT BREAKS as part of Waiting For The End and the TINFOIL Intro. What's interesting is that the band haven't played the set featuring With You as the opener since Noblesville, IN on August 25th, which was 12 days ago. Every time the band have played the Tacoma Dome they have opened with With You so I guess it would be nice to keep the tradition going tonight.

Once the band have wrapped up tonight's show they go on to play three dates in California; Mountain View on the 7th, Carson on the 8th and Chula Vista on the 10th. After these three dates the band head to Mexico for their MTV World Stage event and show in Mexico City. You can view all upcoming and past tour dates on the LPA Tour Map.

Are you heading to the Tacoma Dome tonight to see Linkin Park? Let us know in the comments on the LPA Forums. We'd also love to see your tweets, show pictures and if possible, setlist updates, so contact us on Twitter - @LPAssociation if you can help us out.

Setlist:

01. With You (Game Of Thrones Intro; 2012 Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)
    02. Faint (Ext. Outro)
    03. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
    04. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
    05. Lying From You
    06. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
    07. New Divide
    08. IN MY REMAINS
    09. Empty Spaces (w/ megaphone)
    10. When They Come For Me (w/ megaphone)
    11. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Wall of Noise Outro)
    12. Breaking The Habit
    13. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent
    14. The Catalyst
    15. What I've Done
    16. BURN IT DOWN
    17. In The End
    18. Numb
    19. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys' Sabotage; Ext. Outro)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    20. LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)
    21. Papercut
    22. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

In Vancouver, the band didn't start off with 'A Place For My Head' (Unfortunately...) but instead began with TINFOIL, which lead to Faint.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Damn, I even knew that. I updated the fucking Vancouver thread with that setlist, haha. Cheers, man.

Linkinbharat

Linkinbharat Member

This is Dope.. ill be there ! :)

Sibranex

Sibranex Member

Gonna be there tonight. First time I'll be seeing them live!

lpmadness

lpmadness Well-Known Member

I was there and it was amazing, i got to meet the band too and asked Chester what the plans were after the tour and he said as far as he know they are gonna head back in the studio to make another album :)

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

good answer, brings happiness to my life :)

Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Good news! :D