Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Linkin Park Rock Band DLC Pack to Include "Breaking The Habit", "Shadow Of The Day", "New Divide" & "BURN IT DOWN"

Rock Band fans will have something to look forward to this coming week as developers Harmonix have announced that Linkin Park will be getting the music simulator treatment again with an upcoming Linkin Park Pack 02 DLC that will feature some of the band's biggest hits. As of September 4th, gamers will be able to download additional song content in the form of Breaking The Habit, Shadow Of The Day, New Divide and BURN IT DOWN. These four tracks will join the already available six song DLC download Linkin Park Pack 01 containing Crawling, In The End, Numb, Somewhere I Belong, Waiting For The End and What I've Done. The announcement came earlier this week via the Rock Band forums. View the full announcement and watch the preview trailer below.

Since their formation in the mid-90s, Linkin Park have toyed with conventional sounds of electronica, hip-hop, and rock to create a remarkable and unmistakable sound. On September 4th, the number of playable Linkin Park tracks in Rock Band Music Library increases by four with the release of “Linkin Park Pack 02”!

Leading the pack is “Breaking the Habit,” the fifth and final single from the band’s second album, 2003’s critically and commercially successful Meteora. “Shadow of the Day,” the chart-topping single from their third album, 2007’s Minutes to Midnight, is also included in the pack. Also making the cut is “New Divide,” the highly successful single written exclusively for the 2009 film, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Finally, “Burn It Down,” from the band’s latest album, Living Things, closes out this pack of four hits.

Fans can pick up these four tracks, as singles or as part of the pack, from the Rock Band Music Store starting on September 4th!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (September 4th, 2012):

• Linkin Park – “Breaking the Habit” O
    • Linkin Park – “Shadow of the Day” O
    • Linkin Park – “New Divide” O X
    • Linkin Park – “Burn It Down” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system September 12th)

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$6.99 USD, £3.49 UK, €5.29 EU (560 Microsoft Points, 700 Wii Points™) for the “Linkin Park Pack 02”
    $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™) per song
    $0.99 USD (80 Microsoft Points™, 100 Wii Points™), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **
    Note that all tracks will feature keyboard support and New Divide will have a pro-guitar upgrade available. Will you be picking up the new Linkin Park Rock Band DLC? Let us know on our forums.

Source: Harmonix Rock Band via IllogicalSystem

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

M
    U
    L
    T
    I
    T
    R
    A
    C
    K
    S
    !
    ..the blood of innocence burning in the skies

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Note that New Divide will also feature a keyboard expansion and all tracks will feature a pro-guitar upgrade.
    I think it's the other way around. They all have keyboard charted and New Divide is the only one with a Pro Guitar/Bass upgrade.

Also, here's the preview video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjpEmaVBErw

Quote Originally Posted by tahoedude101 View Post
    I think it's the other way around. They all have keyboard charted and New Divide is the only one with a Pro Guitar/Bass upgrade.

Also, here's the preview video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjpEmaVBErw
    Ah, you are right. Thanks!

Meh. Maybe next time I'm at a drunken keggar I'll put the money down for this, but I just don't see the appeal in Rock Band as anything but a party game anymore.

I'm gonna drive you into your own anus. Infamous Davy Fresh Cobra's Avatar
    This means we'll finally get a good Shadow of the Day acapella

Standing on the wall / Laughing at suns & guns Faint into Pieces's Avatar
    They really could have picked better/more exciting songs for rock band... Still any Linkin Park DLC is fine by me!
    "We are not satisfied. We are hungry. Hungry for the visceral. Cathartic. Inspired. Defiant. We are not heroes or anti-heroes. We carry the flag that is our own. Now is not the time to look back to see if anyone is following. Now is the time to charge forward into the unknown."

How many people are still playing Rock Band actively?

Can't be a lot I imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Stop projecting your semen-crusted fantasies onto me, you assmilk loving fuck.
    REE FOR ADMIN

MISSION SUCCESSFUL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Davy Fresh Cobra
    Zak just weaponized music

I still play RB3 on a weekly basis. About a good 2 or 3hrs. I like to play drums so it just helps with their ion kit. And I always believe they pick the songs out in which they can allow the usage of all the Instruments in the game, since the keyboard was added. So a much more fan picked songs might take a while or less likely to show up in here.
    XBOXLive:INK 1 2Many

Even A Broken Clock Is Right On Time Twice A Day

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Lemme guess, they're gonna label every song nu-metal like they did with the last pack, right?

Yessssssssss!!!!!!! Its not a bad list of songs either! I've been hoping for burn it down on rock band!

goooood! but i prefer LOST IN THE ECHO instead of BURN IT DOWN

This is funny, I was JUST thinking about what songs LP would pick for another Rock Band pack, and the list I came up with had 3 of these tracks in it. I was thinking if they did one song from each album plus New Divide (using songs that haven't been released in Rock Band/other rhythm games already), they'd go with Papercut, Faint, Shadow of the Day, Iridescent, New Divide, and Burn it Down. Kind of surprised this is only a 4-song pack.
    O o
    /¯___________________________________
    |IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER BLARRRRRGHHHH
    \_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

>.<
    Haven't played Rock Band in many years. The only track I even care from that list is SOTD. I don't like the other tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaria View Post
    How many people are still playing Rock Band actively?

Can't be a lot I imagine.
    I do

I love Rock band, I don't have the instruments with me at college except for the mic though so yeah maybe next summer I will buy it
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    October 13th- Empire! Empire!, Free Throw, Cave Sounds and Glencove. (The Underground, Mesa, AZ)
    November 26th- Modern Baseball, Knuckle Puck, Crying, Somos, Sundressed (Club Red, Mesa, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

wow I want hear BTH multitracks :O

There's a seat here along side me... jare0674's Avatar
    This is great! I only wish the we're more tracks in the pack like last time, I would kill to get Iridescent included.

Trapped Inside This Octavarium Harlz's Avatar
    Lol Numb
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    This opening riff makes me want to grow my hair out and cut the sleeves off my shirt

Up The Irons

Thread Information