Give Us Your Testimonial!

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Omar, Jun 5, 2003.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

We're going to start tying up loose ends around here, and starting with the Support Us Tab, which doesn seem to do anything right now...but here's what we have in mind:

+ Banners and Sigs - that you can put on other forums, Buddy Icons or on your own site

+ Associate Program - Earn yourself a VIP and help find us content and news we don't already have

+ Testimonials - We want to know what you guys think of the site, so let us know right here

We'll be handpicking some of the entries and please, no staff testimonials :p

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

ive been using the LPA since around christmas, and i joined the forums in early april and have been dedicated to it ever since.

the LPA is the best Linkin Park site around, even better than linkinpark.com, its full of information and media products before most LP sites and the content is updated daily

the LPA is my homepage and always will be, so unless the LPA shuts down, im never leaving this place, the layouts and logos are great and the amount of content is outstanding, you guys deserve more praise than anyone can ever give you

to all LPA staff and people who have contributed

GOOD JOB AND KEEP IT UP!

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Let's put it this way: I turn the computer on, and the first thing I do is check the boards and then my e-mail. During my finals week, rather than study, I was posting on the boards. I really love this site and some of the people here are awesome friends. I've been here since I think February and have been banned repeatedly, but I told these guys that I would keep coming back because I love this site so much. So finally, I proved myself and here I am banned-free.

This site is always first when it comes to news. Come on, they had the Chester hospitalized news before the official LP site or LPU.

They also get exclusive MP3s, photos, information, and chat! You know your LP site is good when you can arrange a chat with a former member of Grey Daze.

The best part is, they actually enforce their rules!!!!

I wouldn't change a damn thing, although banners do sound nice as I can put them on my site.

sup103

sup103 Ambient

I always used to visit all those other Linkin Park boards and sites. One half was full of-"OMG EASIER 2 NUMB FAINT WIL B TEH NEX SINGL!11!1111!11. The other half talked about Linkin Park, well, in a way that I never thought possible, lets say it wasnt good.

Then I found the Linkin Park Association. They arent full of morons, and I dont have to listen to annoying teenies talking about how at the latest concert they touched Chester's toenail. :rolleyes: The LPA gives news straight up, no false crap. And with members being able to contribute to news, articles, and more, you yourself can become a small part of the site.

My name is sup103, and I made the switch.

http://www.lpassociation.com/switch

Bryan

Bryan Guest

You guys rock.

No, that wasn't my testimonial, I was talking to you members. :)

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

L. M. A. O.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Omfg. *rolling on the floor laughing*. You members are frickin awesome. I'm dying here in laughter.

We should make a MAC like switch page! Alex!!!!

Hell here's one for you:

"Hello, I used to be on other LP sites and saw people typ lik dis. And I went criminally insane and went on a killing spree, shooting my barber, my math teacher and my dog.

Thanks to LPA, I now can enjoy Linkin Park from my padded asylum cell, in the Canadian Institute for The Criminally Insane without an urge to kill anyone. Thank you LPA! :)

My name is Mark Norman of Canada, and I made the switch."

:lol: :shifty:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Omfg. *rolling on the floor laughing*. You members are frickin awesome. I'm dying here in laughter.

We should make a MAC like switch page! Alex!!!!

Hell here's one for you:

"Hello, I used to be on other LP sites and saw people typ lik dis. And I went criminally insane and went on a killing spree, shooting my barber, my math teacher and my dog.

Thanks to LPA, I now can enjoy Linkin Park from my padded asylum cell, in the Canadian Institute for The Criminally Insane without an urge to kill anyone. Thank you LPA! :)

My name is Mark Norman of Canada, and I made the switch."

:lol: :shifty: [/b][/quote]
    LMFAO.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

lmao, nice impersonation of me, Derek.

i've never typed insanely like that before, but everything else is true.

Derek

lmao, nice impersonation of me, Derek.

i've never typed insanely like that before, but everything else is true. [/b][/quote]
    Yes you have, remember that one time in Spring of 62' when we got totally high off of that jamican weed and you started singing a song about bunnies and naked woodland fairies with 8 fingers and wings out thier ass? That was totally narly dudee...

Will

Yes you have, remember that one time in Spring of 62' when we got totally high off of that jamican weed and you started singing a song about bunnies and naked woodland fairies with 8 fingers and wings out thier ass? That was totally narly dudee... [/b][/quote]
    Are you sure you're not high right now?

But then again you can't spell even when you're not high.

:shifty: :lol:

I'm kidding, calm down... Don't hit me. :wth:

Derek

Are you sure you're not high right now?

But then again you can't spell even when you're not high.

:shifty: :lol:

I'm kidding, calm down... Don't hit me. :wth: [/b][/quote]
    *Assaults you* *hisses scratching you*

Yet again. I'm "JK" :teehee:

Will

No, you weren't kidding.

YOU'RE NEVER KIDDING! LOOK AT THESE BRUISES!

*reports you*

:teehee:

Derek

Yes, tell them about my secret stash of drugs and needles that I share with Robert Downing Jr. And Daryll Strawberry..

Wait...

F*ck.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

I used to barely come here. I knew this site and the boards because this site is listed on LinkinPark.com. On February 14th, Valentine's Day, I joined because I didn't have any Valentine and I was feeling lonely, j/k :whistle: , and because this site and the boards rocks. This was the first and the only LP boards I've joined in my life, and this is one of the best forums. First off, the most of the members are kool :shifty: . Second, we all the same reason to be here almost everyday, LP. Third, I like the design of the layout. And last but not least, everything it's really good here....^_^

sup103

sup103 Ambient

Im such a trend whore. :mellow:

Derek

We're all a bunch of whores.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I gotta agree with Darken, the layout for this site couldn't be any easier. I think I can teach my dog to set up an account and post. :lol:

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

LMAO! Wow... this is awesome.

Everyone here is so awesome. The members here are the best members ever ^_^ You guys are all champions! I LOVE EVERYONE HERE AND THE LPA!! :D :p

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Hmm... The LPA, the LPA. What ISNT there to say about the LPA?!

When I first came to the LPA, I was COMPLETELY blown away by the accuracy of the information and the simple yet eye pleasing layout. Since that day, I get all my LP news from the LPA.

Now onto the forums... the forums are a place where I can express my LP views with other fans without someone interupting with "BUT CHEZIE IS SO HOTTTTTTT!!!" Also the site is ALWAYS maintained at least 3 times a day and any problem is taken care of ASAP. The people are great and I have a great respect for the Mods, Admins and VIP's as well as my peer users. All-in-all, the LPA is THE BEST LP site on the internet, no doubt about it.

LPA - Keeping it real
    :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob: