Hola ^_^

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by AmethystSlinky, Aug 2, 2012.

AmethystSlinky

AmethystSlinky New Member

Hey guys, it's Amethyst here!

Been a fan since the first single from Hybrid Theory released (back when Chester looked nothing like he does now LOL). Since I hail from the Bronx, New York - I was the only one who liked LP when they first came out. My friends poked fun at me over my liking over something so different. And then... "Crawling" came out... suddenly there were more fans... then "In the End" made my whole highschool a fan. :squint:

The song "By Myself" made me cry when I first heard it... "Robot Boy" is beautiful, simple and blunt all in one package... I actually enjoyed "A Thousand Suns" greatly. Alot of my friends didn't like it bc it was "different" from the LP norm, but as they stated in one song "cause even a blueprint is a gift and a curse; 'cause once you got a theory of how the thing works, Everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first" (very true..). I love almost all their songs (can't love em all... LoL). Linkin Park was the epitome of my teenage years, yet it still speaks to me as an adult. I guess you can't outgrow good music :)

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Welcome to the LPA! I can honestly say that I love all of their songs. :awesome: Anyways, Thank you for sharing your story!

Calvin

Calvin The rhythm projects 'round the next sound... LPA VIP

Welcome to our little gathering of individuals with impeccable taste in music, make sure to indulge in our many refreshments and enjoy your stay. :)

Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

Welcome here ! :)

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

In other words: Welcome between the land of dazed and confussed! *holds up welcome plate* Cookie?