Lesbian woman attacked, bound by zip ties, has "dyke" carved into her chest.

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Brandon, Jul 24, 2012.

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

In her own home. they spraypainted the walls and tried to set the house on fire with gasoline. the woman had to crawl, naked, bound, and bleeding, to a neighbor's home for help.

tumblr_m7lkgvEULq1qcfolzo1_1280.jpg

http://journalstar.com/news/local/c...cle_d0892b58-9ec9-566c-8b66-bb0a032b8e03.html

500d7f202d415.preview-620.jpg

the human race continues to astound this week.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Read about this the other day. Just awful :x

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Despicable. The perpetrators should be round up and shot.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I'd rather torture them and burn the word "homophobe" into each of their chests and bound them and see how they like it.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Just because she was lesbian? Why can't people accept that not everyone's the same...

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Get fuckd, I hate this planet.

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

This is horrible... but I can't imagine they'd do this to her only because of a simple reason of being a lesbian, it makes no sense.

Hope the police find them...

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

I live in Omaha, NE. It's all kind of crazy. This kind of stuff rarely happens but Lincoln is a huge college town so crazy things can happen almost out of nowhere. Now they are investigating to make sure it's not a hoax. http://www.omaha.com/article/20120725/NEWS/707259886 Really? A hoax? Honestly this stuff doesn't really happen here (as backwards as the Midwest can be sometimes). Really hope they find who did it.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Dude, this kind of stuff scares the shit out of me.

deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

Hate is a powerful emotion and it tends to make people with no remorse do awful things.

I really hope that any of the anti-gays in that community are turned around by this act.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Disgusting. I hope those fucks are caught.

Sums it up.

cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

[​IMG]

Just want to tell the people who did this heinous act, that Karma is a bitch.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

I just don't get it.. Just don't. Why hate on someone that hasn't done anything to you? This is inhuman.

It's very difficult for me to comprehend the hatred on people who just want to love and be loved, reading stuff like this is heartbreaking and alarming. I hope she is okay, well, I hope she can be after all of this.

Is it so hard for authorities to treat everyone equally? Why does the gay people have tu suffer so much, both phisically and psichologically, when there are "straight" people who just are despicable human beings?

This is a slight different topic but I've always wondered.. Is it "too bad" for people and governments to accept and recognize gay marriage, while you see thousands of -straight- unions with domestic violence, adultery, blackmail, just to name a few? I want them to explain me how, is -straight- marriage "better"? There are a LOT of ramifications to this but if two people want to be together just let them be, I'd rather see two men or women living their love freely over seeing a man hitting his wife, any day.

There are MANY things that can be discussed regarding my previous paragraph, and I know I let some loose ends around there but I'm just opening the way for debate here. I know domestic violence probably isn't something to compare (I wasn't trying to) to gay marriage but I think you can understand my point.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

...*headdesk*

You know what the biggest problem plaguing this planet is? It's that ambitious people with lots of resources like James Holmes and Anders Breivik go to all the trouble of spending months planning out their killing sprees...and then they go and target the wrong fucking people. The people that pull this kind of shit are the ones that need to be killed by the dozens, for fuck's sake...

Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

I guess you aren't much of a peace advocate

fair I guess

It's not the planet that encourages homophobia. When you grow up in a judgmental society that demonizes most of whatever isn't the majority, that's where the problem lies.

Hate is a sign of weakness. It stems from fear. doing things like this just makes a weak person feel powerful.
    I wonder how awesome or awful the attacker(s) feel about the aftermath of this.

Also...

What if the woman was a gigantic cunt that did awful things and this was her karma?

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Christ, that's like something out of a horror movie. People are scarier than any monster, if you ask me.

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

You believe in karma?

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Nobody deserves this, dude. Even if they were a "gigantic cunt", as you have so pleasantly put.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Shocking turn of events: http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/21/justice/nebraska-hate-crime/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

This is one of the most insensitive and brainless comments I've ever read on these forums, and I've been here 10 years. Give your head a shake. Wow.

Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

"The perpetrators should be round up and shot."- Mark.

That was insensitive and reactionary, which doesn't take much use of the brain to do.

I posted that in contrast to reactionary comments. I think it's much better to read things and ask why instead of assume things.
    Your post is the exact reason why I responded that way, along with someone who mentioned karma. Bad shit can actually happen to fucked up people, ya know? The twist in events is proof to not judge so quickly if at all, since there is plenty that we don't know.