2 Fast 2 Furious

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by [Darken Hybrid], Jun 4, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

2 Fast 2 Furious is coming out on Friday (June 6). I'm not a big car fan but this movie sure looks good. I bet it's better than the first one. In this film Ludacris makes his debut acting career. I think that he is going to be awesome. I've seen the "Act A Fool" video from the 2 Fast 2 Furious Soundtrack, it's awesome! Tyrese also makes his debut acting career. Anyways, i'm looking forward to see this movie on Friday. I also love how Quarashi's song, "Stick Them Up" is used on the trailer.

This is how the story in this film goes: Paul Walker returns as former cop Brian O'Conner who teams up with his ex-con pal Roman Pearce (Tyrese) to transport a shipment of 'dirty' money for shady Miami-based import-export dealer Carter Verone (Hauser), while actually working with undercover agent Monica Clemente (Mendes) to bring Verone down.

[​IMG] (w00t)

( (w00t) this is my 1000th post (w00t) )

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Actually Tyrese already made his acting debut in "Baby Boy."

I'm going to watch it because, hey it's free for me - thank goodness for working at the cinema.

The first movie was eh - only good beause of Michelle Rodriguez and those huge lips! (w00t)

This one looks like someone just took a dump and called their sh!t the sequal to this stupid movie.

CinnamonSpider

CinnamonSpider Well-Known Member

yay! custom title for you Darken Hybrid! man, i've been here for almost a year and i still havent reached 1000 :wth: i might get one on July 24th. Pffff...

The movie should have continued with Toretto in Mexico. the action scenes seem ok, but seems like a dumb plot.
    To me, this movie is...
    2dumb 2See.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

(w00t)

I'm going to steal that and use that on people who are obssessed with this lame movie. Hope ya' don't mind! Thanks! :lol:

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Tha movie looks ok. It comes out Thursday June 5th here. I was going to get a pass to see it today but I had no one to go with so I didnt. I will probably see it, dont know when though.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I'm going to see it either this Friday or Saturday. I do think it was really stupid for Vin Deisal not to come back, that kind of ruined the whole thing. Now, you don't know what happened to him, or anyone else(other than Paul Walker).

Oh well, hopefully it's good.

Oh, and Darken Hybrid: PM one of the admin's for your custom title. :)

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

haha :lol: same here

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i dont think it will be as good as the first without vin deisle, but im going to see it anyway

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Vin Diesel wanted something like $60 Million (or was it 30?) for the sequel, he's a little money-hungry, don't you think?

I agree, if he had come back it would've been better, but I'm interested to see how this one plays out. I certainly hate the soundtrack.

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

Im not going to see it. I hate "Ludacris", his afro puff is bigger than my damn house. And this movie (and the first, but not as much) makes street racing look like something its not. I really doubt street racers will jump a lifting bridge and drive underneth 18 wheelers. And Vin Deisel should have been in it. It definately doesn't look like its worth $9.00.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

:lol: ::High Five::

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

LMAO.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

Im not seeing it...most sequels are worse than the actual movie (MOST...not all) so I don't want to waste my money until people tell me how good it was. but i AM seeing FINDING NEMO!!! (i would have seen it last weekend but i was in florida)

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I am going to see 2 Fast 2 Furious on Saturday. :)

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

You're gonna love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

i dought i'll see it. the first one was pretty damn boring. I'll just sit here and watch The Animatrix. Well, i'll actually sit on my couch, but that doesn't matter.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

That's the first time i've ever seen anyone say it was boring. I've heard it was a bad plot, and half the cars were fake, but never boring. :eek:

I don't get how you could think it's boring, I mean, 700+ horsepower cars racing around, hitting the nitrous button, what's boring about that?! w00t

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

That's the first time I've seen "dought" spelled that way. I agree with Bryan that it ain't boring. It's cheesy acting, lame plot, but definitely action-packed.

John.

John. i am corruption LPA Super Member

I'm gonna go see 2 Fast 2 Furious, but I don't think it'll be as good as the first one. :(

GrnEyedBeauty82

GrnEyedBeauty82 Well-Known Member

i want to see it but a lot of it looks all computerish to me... i think i'll wait for it to come out at blockbuster