Win a Chance to Visit a Linkin Park Music Video Set + More with Honda Civic Tour

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jul 12, 2012.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

The Honda Civic Tour are giving fans a chance to win a number of prizes during the upcoming Summer tour with Linkin Park & Incubus, including a Honda Civic Si Coupe and CBR250R Motorcycle customized and autographed by Linkin Park plus an opportunity to meet the band in Los Angeles and visit the set of a Linkin Park music video being filmed between 1/1/2013 and 12/31/2013. Read the full press release below along with the terms and conditions to enter as well as a few excerpts from Mike and Chester talking about the prizes. It looks to be US only.

LOS ANGELES, July 12, 2012 -- The 2012 Honda Civic Tour (HCT) is giving music fans a chance to win a Linkin Park customized and autographed Honda Si Coupe and CBR250R motorcycle plus an exclusive fly-away trip to Los Angeles that includes signed instruments and a visit to a Linkin Park music video shoot. Beginning today, July 12, 2012, fans can enter to win by visiting www.HondaCivicTour.com. Attendees can also register to win the vehicles at each stop of the tour where the customized vehicles will be on display. The Honda Civic Tour kicks off August 11 in Bristow, VA, featuring Linkin Park, Incubus and opening act Mutemath.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The members of Linkin Park collaborated on their personalized Honda Civic Si Coupe and CBR250R motorcycle. Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda says, "The idea for the customization on the car was to take something based on the artwork from our new album, LIVING THINGS. The 3-D figure you see on the album cover is actually a scan of Chester's head breaking apart and fracturing, with fire underneath. We took those visual cues, and tweaked it to look cool on the Civic Si." Adds Chester Bennington, "This was some of the most complicated artwork they've ever done for a car on this tour, and I'm grateful that Honda let us put this much time and energy into making it look so awesome. I really hope that whoever wins it appreciates the quality of the artwork that's on it as much as we do!"

The Civic Si is bolstered by the exclusive Honda Factory Performance aero body kit, featuring front, side and rear underbody spoilers. The CBR250R motorcycle design was also based on the LIVING THINGS album artwork. "The car and motorcycle have a similar look," says Shinoda. "The motorcycle makes me want to ride motorcycles. It kind of has a superhero look."The stylized Linkin Park logo appears subtly on the side panels just behind the motorcycle's front wheel; the Honda Civic Tour insignia can be seen below the windshield, and signatures of the band are on the gas tank.

In addition to a chance to win the customized vehicles, fans may also enter the Linkin Park Civic Tour Fly-Away Sweepstakes, presented by Honda Financial Services, at www.HFSGrad.com, beginning July 12, 2012, at 7:00am PT / 10:00am ET and ending November 30, 2012, at 8:59p.m. PT / 11:59p.m. ET. The Grand Prize includes: round trip airfare for two to Los Angeles from anywhere in the continental U.S.; deluxe hotel accommodations for two nights, ground transportation; all taxes related to accommodations and air transportation; a visit to Linkin Park's music video shoot and meeting with members of the band; one autographed guitar and practice amp signed by members of the band; one five piece starter drum kit signed by members of the band; shipping of musical instruments to winner's residence; local Los Angeles Sightseeing tour and dinner for two in Hollywood, CA. The Grand Prize will be awarded before December 31, 2013, and is worth over $5,000.00. Ten first prize winners will each receive an autographed limited-edition Incubus screen printed poster.

Linkin Park DJ and programmer, Joe Hahn, was tapped by the Honda Civic Tour to direct the commercial spot for the 2012 tour. Hahn, an accomplished director, has guided almost all of the Linkin Park iconic music videos including "Numb," "New Divide," and "Waiting for the End," and is gearing up to direct his first feature film, Mall. The spot was filmed during the video shoot for "BURN IT DOWN" the debut single from Linkin Park's new album, LIVING THINGS. Watch the HCT Spot here.

Full Press Release + Terms & Conditions

Sweepstakes Begins 10AM ET on 7/12/12 and ends at 11:59PM ET on 11/30/12

Linkin Park Music Video Fly-Away Sweepstakes

1) Complete entry form at HFSGrad.com
    2) mail a 3x5 card with first/last name, DOB, email, phone number, and zip code to AOF, Attn: 2012 Honda Civic Tour Linkin Park Music Video Flyaway Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1784, Los Angeles, CA 90291.

www.HFSGrad.com
    July 12, 2012, at 7:00am PT / 10:00am ET

Linkin Park Honda Civic Si Coupe

1) visit www.hondacivictour.com and complete entry form.
    2) find an official Sweepstakes entry kiosk at each Honda Civic Tour concert site and complete entry.
    3) text the keyword LPCIVIC to the shortcode 20793 using a mobile phone. Entrants will receive a bounce back message containing a link to the entry page at Website.

Linkin Park CBR250R Motorcycle

1) Visit LPhondabike.com and complete entry form.
    2) Find an official Sweepstakes entry kiosk at each Honda Civic Tour concert site (concert schedule available at hondacivictour.com) and complete an entry form on the date of the concert.
    3) Text LPBIKE to the shortcode 20793 and follow bounce back link for instructions.

Source: PR Newswire

Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

OMFG. I WANT THIS.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I want that bike...

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I want that car so much it's ridiculous. It looks amazing.

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Awesome prizes!

YoMarques

YoMarques Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer.

Woah, awesome!

Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I would really love to win these prizes. I'm in desperate need of a new car. :lol:

LizziCloverman

LizziCloverman The one that ruins any sausageparty

the car looks horrible. lol

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Psh, and give up the pile scrap metal sitting my driveway. Fuck that. That's car is cool but it doesn't have anything on my car. The trick is duct tape.

Flagrare

I don't got what we have to do to contend. :eek:

EDIT: Forget, I misread the hour.

Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

You do realize this is US only, right? :lol:

Flagrare

[thumb]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PTWjzUrt9fE/TysXrs-fhLI/AAAAAAAABsY/AO0Thoklw3M/s1600/meme_chorando.jpg[/thumb]

I misread everything. I'm a dumb.

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Holy molee. Sign me the fuck up.

BlackChester

BlackChester Well-Known Member

I second this :(

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

A chance to visit the band on the set of a music video shoot is definitely cool

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

That motorcycle looks awesome!

ProjektSoxRock

ProjektSoxRock Of Beauty & Rage

That car looks so sexy... You know, if I won it I would be terrified of any potential damage to it because repairs would be difficult, but I'd still take it and drive it proudly.

DirtyBlup

DirtyBlup Well-Known Member

:FUUUUUU:

teanha

teanha Member

Sweet...I could use that bike!