"WOLF": a text-based game

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by hawk, Jul 2, 2012.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

INTRODUCTION:
    You are the lead character in a scenario that I will set up. You have to work your way through it without dying, making choices based on the information that I give you.

THE RULES:
    1. I ask that you do not troll or flame. This is for fun, but I will not allow stupid, troll or immature comments.
    2. If there is ever a situation which you can't see a way out of, you have three hints at your disposal that you may use at any time.
    3. Once your health reaches zero, you die. At this point you will be "re-spawned" in a new prompt.
    4. The first reply to each prompt that complies with the above rules is the one that will be used to determine the following prompt. I reserve the right to ignore any comment which breaks any of the said rules above.
    5. I, the Game Master, will be available to provide new prompts from 10AM to 10PM GMT +9:30, give or take as of the next two weeks. I reserve the right to have a life during these hours.

From here on out, I'll be the Game Master / narrator.

THE SETUP:
    YOUR STATS:
    HEALTH: 100
    ENDURANCE: 100

Enjoy.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
    Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

Is this like that YouTube video "game"?

Turn on the light.

hawk

You crawl to what you can only perceive as a wall with one hand held out in front of you as you crawl with the other, your hand eventually makes contact with the wall. You use it to help you get on your feet. You remain still for a couple of seconds, you're dizzy. Slowly with one hand on the wall, and the other in front of you, you slowly walk forward feeling for a light switch on the wall. You make contact with the wall ahead of you, and so you turn and slowly move along the adjoining wall.

Suddenly, you feel a light bump in the wall, you stop and face it, moving your hand over it once more. You feel a switch sticking out, and so you flick it up when you're blinded by a fierce light, forcing you to close your eyes. After a couple of seconds you reopen your eyes, you can't see much, you turn around as the light dies down to emit a faint yellow light. You see a door on the opposide side of the room.

What do you do?

YOUR STATS:

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

I get to the door, open them and go out?

I have noooo idea how this works..... :huh:

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

You basically have to tell the Game Master what you want to do. :) In this case, you can try to open the door ("I try to open the door" or something similar) but Game Master will decide the actual outcome of your decision.

hawk

You slowly walk towards the door. You're still quite dizzy. You push on the door but it doesn't budge. You look the door up and down. You notice a door knob halfway down the door, so you grab onto it and pull it down. You hear a click as you pull, and so you push forward. The door creaks open slowly. You push harder, and step out. Ahead is a dark, long and narrow corridor that is barely lit by the faint light from the room behind you. You see a door meters ahead to left of you, and one to the right further down the hallway and due to the lack of light there is a door barely visible at the end of the corridor.

What do you do?

YOUR STATS:

Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

Check the closest door

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Make a poop.

hawk

Curious as to where the doors lead, you slowly walk down the corridor with your left hand running along the wall. You stop when you come to the closest door to you on the left hand side of the wall. You lean forward and notice the door is slightly open, so you push it open further. You lean in further to look inside with your hand still on the wall, you notice a small window on the opposite side of the room letting in a faint blue light illuminating the room. You step forward into the doorway and look around the room. There are old pieces of wood piled up in the far left corner of the room, but the remainder of the room is empty.

What do you do?

YOUR STATS:

Minus

Punch self in the nuts to see if this is real life.

Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

Leave the door open and check the door on the right of the corridor. This feels like a bit of a fantasy, to be honest.

hawk

You move past the door to the left, taking your left hand off the wall and placing your right hand on the other side as you walk. You eventually meet the second door on the right side of the corridor, it is closed. You lean across the door, keeping your body along the wall and lean for the door knob when you hear loud muffled breathing through the door. You freeze for a moment, before slowly moving your hand away from the door knob and standing back against the wall. You begin to reconsider.

What do you do?

YOUR STATS:

Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

Check the far door. I wonder how the person ended up in the building, probably caught in a landslide

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Rather than trying to open the door as I was thinking of doing before, I merely knock three times

Minus

I further ponder the inexplicable situation of being knocked out long enough to get dragged into here. But alas, just like this building, there's no escape from reality.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

I try to find another way out.

Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

:leo: Perhaps some method or means of escape might become apparent if you merely open your eyes

hawk

You decided not to open the door. Instead you step across the door, and continue moving slowly to the end of the corridor. There, at the end of the corridor, another door stands. You slowly lean down and grab the door knob, you pause for a few moments, anxious to enter, but eventually you pull down the knob and slowly push it open, peaking in as it slowly opens. There is another small window ahead of you emitting the room a tinge of blue, the room is full of dust. You notice a piano below the window, you slowly approach it when you hear a loud rustling which seems to be coming from outside, beyond the window.

What do you do?

YOUR STATS:

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

I check the window.

Minus

I look up to the skies and see