"WOLF": a text-based game

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by hawk, Jul 2, 2012.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

You step inside the room, giving you a better impression of the size of the room. You notice it takes a turn to your left. You move along and check around the corner, there are small pieces of wood covering the floor, and a lamp in the far right side corner, right next to a door leading to another room. There is an door frame leading outside, it seems the door has been removed.

You turn back around a walk over to the television, puzzled as to how it remains on. You look around for the remote control, but you cannot seem to find it. Instead, you kneel down and turn a dial on the television itself, before it shuts off completely. You slide backwards, and then look over at the radio sitting beside it. You pick it up, and hold it in one hand, inspecting it whilst you hold your knife with the other. Uncomfortable, you sit back on the couch behind you, but you're unable to relax, you're too edgy at the moment. You place your knife on a torn couch cushion, and grip the radio with both hands.

You notice a switch on the top of it, you know this is the power switch, and so you flick it. The radio spills out a loud screech, shocking you, you slide back in on the couch, holding the radio as far out as you can. You're shaking, it scared you. The screech is bearable, and slowly begins to settle before clearing out when through the speakers you hear the same breathing as you had heard through the door upstairs. You zone out and just listen to the breathing, you're scared, very scared.

What do you do?

YOUR STATS:
    HEALTH: 98
    ENDURANCE: 100

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

I go upstairs and check.

Let me guess... I get shitscared...

Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

Grab the knife, go back and get the plank of wood and walk outside.

hawk

You manage to regain concentration after zoning out for a few moments, worried, you don't turn off the radio and just place it on the floor beside your feet. You pick you your knife and head back into the kitchen, and rush over to the drawer you visited previously and pick you the plank of wood, holding the wood in one hand and the knife in the other, you head back to the room you'd just left, and you go around the corner and stand by the open doorway.

You cannot move, you're petrified. Through the radio behind you, you hear an evil growling sound.....

What do you do?

YOUR STATS:

Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

Continue outside, weapons at the ready

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Prepare for what's to come.

BTW, I have a feeling this game is inspired by Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

This made ​​me want to play something on the computer.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Hey, so, I've been told that this'll resume again in roughly twelve hours. :)

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

:shifty:

hawk

You shrug off the growl over your shoulder, and continue outside with a tight grip on your knife and wood. Ahead is thick bush land, everywhere is thick bush land. You move around to the side of the house, and still, you cannot seen more an a few meters ahead. The house is engulfed in bushes and trees. You continue around to what is seemingly the front of the house. You notice a small path leading from the house into the bush land. You take a step to get yourself onto the narrow path, when you wear a howl coming from ahead.

This doesn't seem to startle you. So begin to walk along the path, you duck under some low hanging branches that are in your way, and push aside some bush. Ahead, the path splits into two. You look closely for a few seconds when you realize both sides are a mirror of each other, they're the same. You ponder which path you should take, the left or the right.

What do you do?

YOUR STATS:

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

I take the path off to the right.

Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

I take the path off to the left.

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

When in doubt, head left.

Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

Cool thread ;)
    This reminds me a bit hard of Amnesia, too...
    However, as a text-based game there are more possibilities... And I'm slightly fascinated how this builds up an atmosphere. ^^

(Un)Official "WOLF" Theme Song ;P
    [video=youtube;OTEN0nc4ooU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTEN0nc4ooU&feature=relmfu[/video]

Back :
    I close my eyes. As I'm right-handed my instinct leads me to... the left path. [I know. Doesn't make sense. :X]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    hawk

Majority: head left.

You walk along the left path, ducking under branches and stepping over bushes that are in your way. As you walk down the narrow path, you notice something moving through the bushes ahead. You stop and kneel down to the check it out, it must be the same thing you'd seen before whilst back in the house. Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to have noticed you're there. You're unsure if you should approach it or avoid it.

What do you do?

YOUR STATS:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Avoid it.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Approach it. It could be something helpful.

hawk

It's too risky. Whatever it is, it is moving to the right, edging closer to wards the path, so you look to the left of it, there isn't much to work with, so you will have to push your way through the bushes. You stand back up, holding the knife and wooden plank strongly in each hand, and slowly walk to the far left. Your moving through thick grass, there are twigs snapping at your step. Eventually, you find yourself in front of a wall of bush, but you've got to get past.

You bend down, placing your chin to your chest to protect your face and push through the bush. You feel the leaves and twigs grazing over the back of your head and neck, but you keep on pushing through. Eventually you feel as though you're no longer immersed in bush, you're not. You slowly look up. As you do so, you notice concrete grounds, you see houses, you're on the outskirts of a town. You ask yourself, do you move into town, or move past the town?

What do you do?

YOUR STATS:
    HEALTH: 97

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

You move into town.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Move into the town.