LOST IN THE ECHO Music Video Being Filmed Today

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I love all the fans pestering the two actors on Twitter as if they're going to tell them what the video is about etc. They're not allowed to discuss it and the images they tweeted earlier have also been removed from their accounts. Anyone doing this should just leave them alone and wait for more official details to come out. They were cool enough to share what they did, but now it's just a case of waiting for more official details.

2. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

Am I the only one who wants ROADS UNTRAVELED to be a single? :p

3. linkinparkluvr224

linkinparkluvr224 Well-Known Member

honestly i think any song off of this album would work as a single. except TINFOIL of course. i particularly want SKIN TO BONE to be one. just to see the video. mmph.

4. @LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

Hop on a plane to Detroit. Drive around. You'll see this. This is what people who live there see. This is what people like Eminem, Kid Rock, Alice Cooper, Al Green, Marvin Gaye, etc have been trying to bring to the attention of America for years. Great cities like Detroit and Toledo have turned into historic wastelands. There's beauty in the destruction though.

5. Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

I won't say this song sucks, but I just think its way too hyped which is probably the only reason why I hate it so much. Better off making a single of I'LL BE GONE or SKIN TO BONE.

6. linkinparkluvr224

linkinparkluvr224 Well-Known Member

yep. i drive through there all the time. i live 20 minutes away, if that. its breathtaking, really. eerie, yet gorgeous.

7. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Oh, fuck. One of the most disappointing songs on the album to become a single? By the look of all their promo it sure as hell looks like the case they didn't make Hybrid Theory part 3 is failing.

Two mediocre, if not outright bad songs in a row as singles. I know I may be in the minority here, not really digging LITE and BID, hell I just might be the only one but what the actual fuck?

After the brilliant singles from ATS this is just sad. Warner is at fault no doubt but Linkin Park are a little bit too for releasing such mediocre songs to a follow up to such an amazing previous album. LITE should have been a B-side IMHO.

Now I'm probably going to receive abit of flack. :lol:

8. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Wow, well obviously it's not ideal for a big city to grow into a "wasteland", but what you say is true, and actually I've been trying to look for a place around here with debris and stuff like that to take pictures, or an abandoned building and can't find a proper place yet, there are some places around here but the one that caught my attention is probably very unsafe to be in :lol:

Soon we will probably have some official teaser pics, but so far the place is looking good.

9. ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Joe, I can't handle your sig.

10. LPHybrid Soldier

LPHybrid Soldier Banned

Damn and i thought brooklyn and south jamaica queens was really bad, but thats worse guess its worse

11. Kaique Smart

Kaique Smart There's nothing to fear but fear itself

I'd like ROADS UNTRAVELLED to be single too. But I don't think it will.

12. crazygolfer

crazygolfer Well-Known Member

Majority rules my friend. LP would be downright insane to not release this song as a single due to all the positive feedback it's getting.

13. SuperDude526

SuperDude526 Well-Known Member

CASTLE OF GLASS seems a likely choice to me. Although I wouldn't be surprised about ROADS UNTRAVELED either. Radio loves a good power ballad.

14. LeoMPhillyFan

LeoMPhillyFan Well-Known Member

Actually Burn It Down is currently no.3 behind the Black Keys and Grouplove on the alternative charts so it's a huge hit. Lost In The Echo is much more rock and hard-hitting and so I think it's a sure thing to be Linkin Park's 11th no.1 on the alternative charts.

It definitely isn't nu-metal though, because the guitars are in the background and barely noticeable. Heavy =/= nu-metal. LP hasn't made a nu-metal song since Meteora. Given Up, No More Sorrow, and QWERTY are alternative metal, not nu-metal. Victimized is electro-rapcore. You need a large hip hop influence to be nu-metal. I'd call LITE electro-rap-rock.

Edit: I just recently saw the debate between LPHybridSoldier and the rest of you, if he likes Hybrid Theory the best why can't you let him. He even likes the new albums, he's not one of those who thinks LP sold out. My favorite album of all time is Hybrid Theory and it's frustrating to be on an LP fansite and have it be dismissed. Him loving HT is just the same as you guys loving ATS. We all have different opinions, so can we stop attacking certain albums from our favorite band. (Most likely)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  15. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'll go ahead and merge them for you.

But just for future reference, the multi-quote button is on the bottom right of each post. Just click on that for each post you want to quote, then click on the Reply With Quote button. :)

16. LeoMPhillyFan

LeoMPhillyFan Well-Known Member

Thanks man, I'll remember that.

17. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

The sets look beautiful in those photos :)

18. Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

:shifty:

19. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

General rule: the less impressed you are with a pop song, the more appealing it will be to radio listeners. ;)

Besides, do you even listen to the radio? Or watch music channels on TV?

20. LPHybrid Soldier

LPHybrid Soldier Banned

Why would anyone listen to or watch music videos from this era. Except for teens, Today's music is garbage