View Poll Results: LGM on a scale of 1 - 10?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll

8 7.02%

16 14.04%

29 25.44%

29 25.44%

14 12.28%

8 7.02%

5 4.39%

2 1.75%

0 0%

3 2.63%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ntr/Mssion

Rate Lies Greed Misery

On the lyric video on YouTube for this song, it seems like this a least favorite for most people on the album. What do you guys think of it?

because the internet
    LIES GREED MISERY > BURN IT DOWN.

Steve Perry, you gotta get the fuck out of here Pidgeon's Avatar
    I gave it a 6. Probably would've gone less but listening to the whole album kind of put into context I guess

KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked Jack_Farrell's Avatar
    lol, 10? In all seriousness, the only thing redeeming this song is that it's made by Linkin Park. I mean, it's fun and catchy and all, but it's crap.

10/10
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    October 13th- Empire! Empire!, Free Throw, Cave Sounds and Glencove. (The Underground, Mesa, AZ)
    November 26th- Modern Baseball, Knuckle Puck, Crying, Somos, Sundressed (Club Red, Mesa, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

I gave it an 8 due to the somewhat substandard mixing, but I still love the "YAAAY FUCK YOUUU" feeling to it. YAAAAY!
    Lift me up, let me go.

No control, no surprise.
    After listening to the album in its entirety, it's one of the better tracks. Which makes me sad, because I don't like it all that much.

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dementia View Post
    10/10
    This. It's in my top 5 off the album.

Standing on the wall / Laughing at suns & guns Faint into Pieces's Avatar
    I debated giving it an 8, but it's just too balls-off-the-walls joyful to listen to. It's definitely a song that I can pop on and appreciate no matter what the occasion. And the happy vibes overtop of the "I'm enjoying your destruction" undertones is a really kick-ass combination. Not to mention Chester's screaming is just chilling.

9/10 for me. If the song was about a minute longer it would easily be higher.
    "We are not satisfied. We are hungry. Hungry for the visceral. Cathartic. Inspired. Defiant. We are not heroes or anti-heroes. We carry the flag that is our own. Now is not the time to look back to see if anyone is following. Now is the time to charge forward into the unknown."

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Farrell View Post
    lol, 10? In all seriousness, the only thing redeeming this song is that it's made by Linkin Park. I mean, it's fun and catchy and all, but it's crap.
    Yup. Being by Linkin Park is why I voted it a 6. Call it the LP curve. lol

I find it similar to Papercut
    May your love never end and if you need a friend, there's a seat here alongside me.

Quote Originally Posted by KaitoKid View Post
    I find it similar to Papercut
    Quote Originally Posted by cradle View Post
    if lp debuts @ no1 [in the US] i will personally buy a JB album and post me holding it on here
    This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country.
    - Clint Eastwood

9/10 I love that song!

9. still one of my favourite song from living things after hearing the whole album unlike BID
    Linkin Park. Fort minor. Eminem.

It's not one of my favourites. It's good, but that's only after listening to it a lot. And I wouldn't do that if it wasn't linkin park. So, because it's linkin park and I've gotten used to it, i'd say 7/10. On first listen that would be a 4/10. :/

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    It sounds much better in the album. It just fits right, as does BID. I gave it an 8. Fun, catchy, dark, harsh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This goes out to everybody still hatin' Bennington_Hahn's Avatar
    7. Yeah, not the best, but still pretty solid overall. The only thing that bugs me is that the chorus reminds me a bit of the "Ting Tings" which put me off it a bit. Luckly it redeems itself at the breakdown/outro. I bet everyone thinks I'm mad to say such a thing

Formerly known as 1996_LP

The chorus lyrics are awesome. It sounds like a mentally ill person.

I love it, one of my favorite from Living Things. It might not be a musical 6min-long progressive masterpiece, but it's probably the funniest song on the album

1... the verse is okay but the chorus sounds like it was written by a 13 year old emo kid.

Thread Information