Opening

Mike Shinoda Art

For the release of Linkin Park's album Living Things. I, Gareth Edwards, founder of BallPoint Works has dedicated a ballpoint drawing to Mike Shinoda.

I myself was very excited about the album release and I am overjoyed with the album! I specifically decided to launch the drawing on the day of its release in the UK.

Please check out my drawing if you have the time.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Many Thanks,

Gareth Edwards

BallPoint Works

That is really impressive. Nice work!

I hope Mike sees it
    My bloodtype is KRYLON - Technicolor Type-A

Today...I looked for a sign. With flames in my hands. A line in the sand between yours and mine.

Nice

I feel like we start getting into a really dangerous territory when we start trying to write around the idea of what some third-party thought of what our music should be when they can't even comprehend on how to tell us what that thing is, or guide us in a direction that can get us there musically or creatively, or anything. You know, having to have a specific type of song; forcing music to conform to that frame of mind is causing a lot of noise to be in and it's getting away from the song. (...) Let's stop trying to do things that other people want us to do, and let's get back to just being fluid, and writing songs, coming with ideas, and being like, "hey, let's check this out", and grading things, and being honest.

Opening
    Thanks guys I hope so too. Please Like the page if your on facebook, I would love to increase the number of 'likes' I have. Thanks again

Thread Information