Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenLP View Post
    I thought it was pretty awesome. There were about 20 people there, all just sitting there still the entire time, except me. My only complaint (and the theater may have been at fault for this) was that it wasn't nearly as loud as it should've been.
    I had the same complaint at my theater and Hahninator in Atlanta said the same thing. Horrible mix for most of the songs, IMO.

Victim of the 2011 Atlanta plot twist!

Did somebody order some cheese? ChuckCheese's Avatar
    The theatre here in Charlotte, NC had a good amount of people. Around 30+, I'd say. I'm curious as to how the hell they advertised for this.

Also, I was hoping for maybe a poster or a LT copy but I guess not haha. The guy at the ticket booth just looked confused when I told him what I had tickets for.
    Charlotte, NC 8/08/07
    Charlotte, NC 7/31/08
    New York City, NY 2/04/11
    Bristow, VA 8/10/12
    West Palm Beach, FL 8/08/14
    Tampa, FL 8/09/14
    Charlotte, NC 8/12/14
    Bristow, VA 8/13/14
    Camden, NJ 8/15/14
    Mansfield, MA 8/16/14
    Holmdel, NJ 8/18/14
    Wantagh, NY 8/19/14
    Buffalo, NY 8/21/14

Formerly known as Cookie Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    The guy at the ticket booth just looked confused when I told him what I had tickets for.
    Lol I had the same look from the Lady who got my ticket to show me to our theatre.
    Could have been a confusion as Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter is in showing as well.
    XBOXLive:INK 1 2Many

Even A Broken Clock Is Right On Time Twice A Day

Yeah apparently my theater decided to treat it as an R-rated movie and I'm not 17 till August so I had to buy a ticket for that Snow White movie then switch when nobody was looking There were less than 10 people there including myself, consisting of kids with their parents and a 60 year old couple who sat in the back and clapped for each song Great show though!

Ntr/Mssion
    God I missed this. GUYS, never listen to the girlfriend when she says she knows a shortcut...

Bright side, she knew how bad I wanted to go so she went down on meh and will be paying for LP concert when theyre in town in a couple months.

Can you do it like this? lpxerotheoryfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Slayer View Post
    Any LT song debuted?
    only burn it down, and lies greed misery. No other LT songs though

Did somebody order some cheese? ChuckCheese's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pay-per-cut View Post
    God I missed this. GUYS, never listen to the girlfriend when she says she knows a shortcut...

Bright side, she knew how bad I wanted to go so she went down on meh and will be paying for LP concert when theyre in town in a couple months.
    This made my day.

>.<
    I just went to this last night, there was about 30 people on my theater (Albany, NY) and it was a pretty cool event, but definitely nowhere as cool as the 2007 event. Anyways, some really annoying girl was dancing and screaming really loud, to the point where it really ruined a lot of the movie for me, but other than that, the show was cool. They showed the making of BID music video Part 1 and 2 and then a short intro from Mike talking about how he used to listen to album with a group of people, etc, and then they showed the Berlin show. Me and my little brother threw a bunch of skittles at the dancing girl and hit her in the head, then she sat down because everyone was telling her to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheAwesome View Post
    Yeah apparently my theater decided to treat it as an R-rated movie and I'm not 17 till August so I had to buy a ticket for that Snow White movie then switch when nobody was looking There were less than 10 people there including myself, consisting of kids with their parents and a 60 year old couple who sat in the back and clapped for each song Great show though!
    I was surprised when I noticed it was rated R. I told my sister I couldn't wait for the gore and sex to come in. It was gonna be the best LP show.

Also we had one guy yelling to turn it up. I think the theater eventually did turn it up.
    In the land of TH3 bliind, the one eyed troll is Queen ♏ ⊙◡⊛
    The LPA has a wiki

Quote Originally Posted by INK12Many View Post
    Lol I had the same look from the Lady who got my ticket to show me to our theatre.
    Could have been a confusion as Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter is in showing as well.
    The dude that sold me the tickets was like, Finally someone who showed up for it

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheAwesome View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vriska View Post
    I was surprised when I noticed it was rated R. I told my sister I couldn't wait for the gore and sex to come in. It was gonna be the best LP show.

Also we had one guy yelling to turn it up. I think the theater eventually did turn it up.
    It was rated R because of all the F-bombs in the music (Blackout, Bleed it Out, Given Up). the word makes a lot of movies automatically R by itself.
    Last edited by Blake; 06-26-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

It's Like I'm Paranoid... arbiter's Avatar
    Saw it. Could have had more ATS material. But had a great time. Then felt compelled for some reason to go buy more tickets to the rest of the Linkin Park shows in California other than San Diego. Made me cry because i'm dirt poor and jobless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pay-per-cut View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia View Post
    The dude that sold me the tickets was like, Finally someone who showed up for it

It was rated R because of all the F-bombs in the music (Blackout, Bleed it Out, Given Up). the word makes a lot of movies automatically R by itself.
    I know that; I was more surprised how low the threshold is for a movie to get kicked into an R rating with just swear words. That is silly.

oh crap you can see me on that video lol 6:07 in the back. red hair. xD
    Holy Shinado!

Just wanted to say it's ProSieben ;) (Sieben: German for Seven)
    Watch the documentaries Earthlings and Food, Inc.

Hi friends i just want to say you that i have been attend many events of this type and these are all very best and great events because these events are mostly held in a open air ground and have no any type of restriction so that's why
    these events are best i have been organised many events in open air ground and these are very best events and
    remembered me always .......

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew2100 View Post
    Hi friends i just want to say you that i have been attend many events of this type and these are all very best and great events because these events are mostly held in a open air ground and have no any type of restriction so that's why
    these events are best i have been organised many events in open air ground and these are very best events and
    remembered me always .......
    You are my new favorite person.

Also I think google translate works better if you use periods.

Thread Information