LIVING THINGS Review by Johnny Firecloud

He reviewed ATS, and now he speaks his opinion on LT. This review seems pretty realistic, and ultimately optimistic to me.

http://www.craveonline.com/music/art...-living-things

Read it and discuss your thoughts.

tl;dr

I just look at ratings when they are long. 6/10. Well to him his own opinion. But it makes sense as reviewers aren't going to be like 9/10 like LP fans
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

I don't think I want to read a review by a man called Firecloud.

It's Like I'm Paranoid... Adam.'s Avatar
    I stopped reading at the this paragraph:
    When the ragepimping millionaires shift gears and focus on the futility of a doomed relationship - or the inadequate manner in which the offending female bid adieu - the question arises: what is any of this really about in the universe of Linkin Park? Five albums in, is there really still no resolution to the lyrical struggles we've heard since their outset? Has there truly been no evolution of theme and struggle beyond the ebb and flow of instrumentation and production trends?
    This is when I realized this reviewer, and his opinions, are worthless. Anyone that's ever read more than one fiction book, watched more than one movie, listened to more than one album, realizes that the plot lines are all gone. The breadth of the struggles humans face have been covered. Anyone begging the question that the reviewer does in this paragraph is bitching for bitching's sake because he's a critic and feels the need to be down on albums as much as possible.
    Last edited by Adam.; 06-22-2012 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Taking out a compliment the reviewer didn't deserve.

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    I never can take any critic seriously. Also it is cool to hate on LP.

tl;dr

No, just no.

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    He says how Mike doesn't change his formula at all. I really can't recollect much, if any, change from rap legends such as Dre, Snoop Dogg, Tupac or B.I.G. Or even Eminem for that matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Waiting for the OTHER end to come The Joesen One's Avatar
    Johnny Firecloud CONDEMNED and HATED on A Thousand Suns. At least LT gave him a bit of hope.
    ALL YOU NEED IS KILL

FORMERLY KNOWN AS PHILSFAN

>.<
    Quote Originally Posted by CylockDNB View Post
    He reviewed ATS, and now he speaks his opinion on LT. This review seems pretty realistic, and ultimately optimistic to me.

http://www.craveonline.com/music/art...-living-things

Read it and discuss your thoughts.
    This guy is a major douchebag. Like dude, you've a fucking critic, and a shitty one at that. LP is the biggest band in the world. Mike doesn't suck at rapping. He does have a lot of respect in the hip-hop culture. And what the fuck does ''Johnny Firecloud'' know about hip-hop? The name ''Firecloud'' screams ''I'm a douchebag'' like no other.

My comment on his article has more likes than his article.

Have some, Mr. Firedouche.
    My bloodtype is KRYLON - Technicolor Type-A

Today...I looked for a sign. With flames in my hands. A line in the sand between yours and mine.

Five Star General Infantry Controller JESEFF's Avatar
    Who the hell is Johnny Firecloud and why the hell should we care about him or his reviews?
    R.I.P. Taylor Weir 1993 - 2013

Runnin this thang / Money insane / Busy getting brain like Krang / What, what's my name in the woods got these people usin' MapQuest / Man, fuck a backpacker

Formerly known as Zombie Jeff

It's Like I'm Paranoid... Adam.'s Avatar
    Whoever bumped this deserves to be punched. Congrats, you just earned this guy more page views. -_-

Thread Information