Linkin Park Team with Dell & Open Labs for Linkin Park Edition Computer & Software

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jun 19, 2012.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

That's a very unique opinion. Dell is commonly used in offices because of its size and the price of its pcs. However I certainly wouldn't call it the best.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

My only gripe with Dell is that their customer service is shit. :lol: I know it's probably not a good idea to judge Dell's present output based on an old Dimension 8250 PC that my parents bought in like 2002, but as far as laptops go, I've either owned or used a couple Toshibas, a Dell, an HP, and a Lenovo. I've had all kinds of nitpicky things about the others that bugged me, but I really liked everything about the Dell, the only issue I ever had with it was the left click button getting stuck, until my girlfriend accidentally broke the screen. >.<

I dunno, I'm obviously going to shop around regardless, and it's not something that's going to be on my radar for a few months at least, but it's something I'm keeping in mind. I could always just drop the money on the Open Labs software and get all the stuff, but I really don't want to waste money on software that would probably run like shit on my current computer anyway.

mcorley

mcorley New Member

Hello!

Music OS runs great on many PC's. It prefers a 64bit environment, and you'll obviously have more fun if you have a decent audio interface, but the application itself runs like a champ. It even comes with several synth and drum VST, so you can get started without having to buy a bunch of extra software.

Now, to get the exclusive Linkin Park sounds, and get access to some very innovative approaches to support that we will be announcing soon, you will need to get in on this deal, but there is nothing stopping you from downloading the demo of Music OS right now. I dropped a link to the demo earlier; I think the link is on the front page of this post now.

Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions about the promotion or the software.

-m

([email protected])

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Why so much hate on Dell?

I don't have a Dell computer, so I don't know are they good or not, But I have a Dell monitor and it's great.

Kiq

Kiq We're a broken people living under loaded gun

Where is the link? I can't found it. :(

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Kiq

Thanks, but I was talking about this: "...I dropped a link to the demo earlier; I think the link is on the front page of this post now."

mcorley really post a link to the demo song, or we have to buy OpenLabs Music OS to heard the song? I'm sorry, I haven't been specific.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

No, what he said was "Now, to get the exclusive Linkin Park sounds, and get access to some very innovative approaches to support that we will be announcing soon, you will need to get in on this deal, but there is nothing stopping you from downloading the demo of Music OS right now."

So you can download the free demo trial of Music OS, but to get the LP sounds and the "Bruiser" song demo you will have to buy the full package.

Kiq

Damn, I was very idiot now.:facepalm:
    Thanks for the explanation Joe.

jare0674

jare0674 There's a seat here along side me...

Just waiting for the new song and the samples to find their way onto the internet...

Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

They're cheap. You can get them for less money but you get what you pay for. There are better options.

Also, They've pissed people off before. That particular issue targets me, since I'm in IT, and I'm not exactly warm to Dell anymore.

Arun1910

Arun1910 Well-Known Member

Well at least LP are getting loads of publicity this album cycle!